Liverpool 1-1 Chelsea

Jase

Just now, Tomo said:

This is one of the reasons I was worried about Lukaku in the sense he was going to play even when the match situation doesn't suit him.

We're down to 9 off the ball which is all the time now.

7 Jorginho and Alonso 

I think if you watch the sequence again, this rule will apply to what happened:

It is an offence if a player:

• deliberately touches the ball with their hand/arm, including moving the hand/arm towards the ball

You can actually see that, after the ball hit his thigh and then arm, he uses his arm to clear the ball.

17 minutes ago, Johnnyeye said:

mate you were right all along about this bent league, this is beyond awful

Not to sound harsh towards anyone but if you have eyes and a good brain its there all day everyday.....its clear this league has been bent for year and years

14 minutes ago, Muzchap said:

Yeah but all pundits now saying it was a red as he moved his arm un-naturaly to swipe the ball away.

Fuck knows- I still blame Alonso.

Dont mind the pundits.......one way or the other they were always gonna side with pool

Just now, Atomiswave said:

Not to sound harsh towards anyone but if you have eyes and a good brain its there all day everyday.....its clear this league has been bent for year and years

Dont mind the pundits.......one way or the other they were always gonna side with pool

I don't think Jimmy would. 

I give up it's ruined my day anyway