Arsenal 0-2 Chelsea

Jase

24 minutes ago, Blue Armour said:

Don't give a crap about whether Arsenal 'turn up' or not.

If Chelsea turn up and there is no negative interference from VAR or the referees, it's a win. End of. 

Enough of this nonsense about Marsenal being a bogey team.

Well they have been in recent years whether you want to face it or not. 

1 hour ago, DDA said:

Well they have been in recent years whether you want to face it or not. 

Not denying or agreeing to it. 

Just saying enough is enough.

We've been the superior team, and we are right now. And we need to show it.

You already know what their tactics will be. They’ll be feeding off the home crowd initially and will press us high (specifically on Jorginho) and try to force us into a mistake that they can capitalize on and go 1-0 up. Then they’ll park the bus and hope we can’t break them down just like last season.

This is why we ourselves have to be the aggressor and take the game to them. With all their injuries and and COVID issues they’ll be playing a shocking team full of kids and a shit players who wouldn’t get near our team. There should be no excuses not to win this.

Mikel Arteta left stunned by Premier League allowing Arsenal's opening game to go ahead after four players tested positive in a Covid outbreak... but he admits some of his stars are NOT vaccinated - and there's no set number of cases to cancel a match

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-9911317/Mikel-Arteta-surprised-Arsenals-opening-game-Brentford-went-ahead-Covid-19-outbreak.html

what the actual fuck

So if Partey, Auba, and Lacazette are all out that’s their best midfielder and only two strikers missing, plus Leno is apparently in shit form and their defense is horrible as well and still getting acquainted with Ben White. They’re likely to have 3 kids leading their attack in Martinelli, Smith-Rowe, and Saka, then?

Would be absurd if we lose this. Even if we make a silly mistake and allow them to score there’s no way this rag tag group should be able to stop us scoring ourselves.

I wouldn't be surprised if Arsenal beat Chelsea. They seem to turn up in some of the big games, especially against the Blues.

Look the last games between them . 

Small  teams  Like Arsenal playing only vs Chelsea - this is their trophy of the season .

Before this game they was without win in 7 games  last season 

Edited by milka

1 hour ago, milka said:

I wouldn't be surprised if Arsenal beat Chelsea. They seem to turn up in some of the big games, especially against the Blues.

Look the last games between them . 

Small  teams  Like Arsenal playing only vs Chelsea - this is their trophy of the season .

Before this game they was without win in 7 games  last season 

If someone after that game told me that we will won Champions League that season I don't know what to think...

6 minutes ago, Last Sicarius said:

I will not be surprised if again we will fuck up against them but lets be positive... 2-0 for Us. Lukaku and Havertz with Goal.
My team for this match below
image.thumb.png.9d5efca3a757eb03743c874a6f83172a.png

Mine would be similar except I'd drop jorgi back n put him central, switch havertz for werner bring kova and mounts positions in Central. And switch havertz for mount. Like a 3 1 4 2