Arsenal 0-2 Chelsea

Jase

Pulisic and Ziyech are made of glass. Kante is rapidly breaking down these days as well. Constant niggling hamstring injury.

Thankfully we have enough cover to go without Ziyech and Pulisic, but Kante always being hurt is a massive problem with the run of fixtures we have coming.

I just read the game thread at Arsenalmania. Most of them predicting a slaughter with Rom getting a hat trick is having the reverse effect on me. I would have been more assured if they unreasonably thought they could win. In their poll 78% picked an outright loss. I do hope Rom destroys them. They want Arteta run out.

1 hour ago, Mana said:

If he said "IMPROVE WERNER!" or something along the lines, I may side with him but nah - saying get out of our club is way over the line.

It's not like he is killing the club FFS. If he's identified during the session, he's probably kicked off the session.

You should join him!

Get out tha club yeah!!

Kane not travelling for europa, Hes GONE!

All that crap you gave me, peepee poopoo

1 hour ago, Mana said:

If he said "IMPROVE WERNER!" or something along the lines, I may side with him but nah - saying get out of our club is way over the line.

It's not like he is killing the club FFS. If he's identified during the session, he's probably kicked off the session.

Werner may not have scored tons of goals but he is such a hard worker, so crucial to our game, otherwise TT would have benched the shit out of him. What a mug to do that .

I reckon it was one of the cretins from this forum, What with all the werner hate!

Its truly unreal where weve come from as a club, OK dodgy rubels got us there but shieet, You dont get rich and buy a club if you aiint dodgy!

I never like to get the knives out on any player, I personally always try to look at things from a nuetral point of view and hedge my bets.

It looks like to me that Kane is off to city after the news today so im happy with top 4.

I think utd will be in the mix this season, They could even win it.

KTBFFH

5 hours ago, ZAPHOD2319 said:

I just read the game thread at Arsenalmania. Most of them predicting a slaughter with Rom getting a hat trick is having the reverse effect on me. I would have been more assured if they unreasonably thought they could win. In their poll 78% picked an outright loss. I do hope Rom destroys them. They want Arteta run out.

Hmmmmm last time their fans predicted that it didn't go that way..they shocked us.

It's over due..and it'll be fun!

34 minutes ago, Mana said:

Which player (unless it's such an important game that he NEEDS to go) goes straight in to a competitive game when he just joined the team last Friday? That gives Kane less than a week with the group and you expect him to start playing immediately? Use your noggin'! 🤔

By the way, it's Europa Conference League they are in, not EL.

He's not benched because he's a new player that we spent £££s on. When Lukaku joins the match day squad, it's really a toss up between Werner, Havertz or Pulisic.

hahah. he was back in training and now doesnt travel, Even the spurs fans expect him to be off now!

Another know it all whos dough is small at this point.

If lukaku fizzles out like a dip dab ill be absolutely fuming at ya!

35 minutes ago, Mana said:

He's not benched because he's a new player that we spent £££s on. 

Tuchel didn't play the record signing for a while, likewise the £50m left back and has the most expensive keeper of all time firmly warming the bench.

If Tuchel thought we were worse off without Werner he wouldn't be picking him.