Arsenal 0-2 Chelsea

Jase

58 minutes ago, ZAPHOD2319 said:

Yes he will. If he was unvaccinated, which some people were speculating, he could have been out until he got over the symptoms and recovered from the effects. Last year the effects lingered with Havertz for months. As it is now Pulisic will just miss the mandatory ten days. He could be in our next fixture following Arsenal. Missing just one game with a Covid positive is fast. 

Do u think because u have the vaccine it doesn't effect u?  My wife has had 2x vaccine and currently has corona virus and she doesn't have the energy to get put of bed its dropped her. She's goes to the gym and runs, not like she's unhealthy. Ppl need to get this I've had the vaccine it won't touch me bs attitude out of their heads lol 

Edited by BluesMadLad

7 minutes ago, BluesMadLad said:

Do u think because u have the vaccine it doesn't effect u?  My wife has had 2x vaccine and currently has corona virus and she doesn't have the energy to get put of bed its dropped her. She's goes to the gym and runs, not like she's unhealthy. Ppl need to get this I've had the vaccine it won't touch me bs attitude out of their heads lol 

I think some people had the misconception that once vaccinated you are not going to be positive for the vaccine. I’m not sure where this idea came from? Vaccinated people will still come in contact and test positive but your body has the ability to fight it off. For many that is no symptoms or effect at all. I think here 99.5% of Covid deaths are unvaccinated. 97% of hospital stays with Covid are unvaccinated. 

Pulisic said he is showing no symptoms. Hopefully that means just the mandatory time out for a positive test.

I am a teacher and I think they are bending the recommendations a bit. If I test positive but show no symptoms, I stay in the school.

21 minutes ago, ZAPHOD2319 said:

I think some people had the misconception that once vaccinated you are not going to be positive for the vaccine. I’m not sure where this idea came from? Vaccinated people will still come in contact and test positive but your body has the ability to fight it off. For many that is no symptoms or effect at all. I think here 99.5% of Covid deaths are unvaccinated. 97% of hospital stays with Covid are unvaccinated. 

Pulisic said he is showing no symptoms. Hopefully that means just the mandatory time out for a positive test.

I am a teacher and I think they are bending the recommendations a bit. If I test positive but show no symptoms, I stay in the school.

Am just speaking from experience and from what ive seen. My wife had no symptoms then all of a sudden it was hellish. Imo covid is flu a bad flu but still flu. I for one as it stands atm will not be having any vaccine purely on how quick it took to produce and the 0 testing it got. They administered 50k pregnant women over here telling them it was safe with no effects. Now they are trailing against pregnant women to see if it is safe lol. I aint for or against this vaccine but am also not an idiot, I am gunan have it just because its the narrative. Thats no offence to any 1 that has btw.

No 2 best CBs - White and Gabriel.

No best DM - Partey.

No most creative player - Odegaard.

No 2 best strikers - Auba and Laca.

Try to have good goal difference and even maybe try to break that 6:0 win years ago.

Edited by NikkiCFC

11 hours ago, NikkiCFC said:
No 2 best CBs - White and Gabriel.

No best DM - Partey.

No most creative player - Odegaard.

No 2 best strikers - Auba and Laca.

In other words: Arsenal will win today’s game

8 minutes ago, ZAPHOD2319 said:

I really don’t think it is healthy that I get this wound up and nervous on every match day. 

I am nervous then excited followed by nervous again and can't wait to see lukakuu play he better fucking start. My mind will just collapse if not lol 

Even when fully fit this Arse team are shite. If we somehow conspire to lose against them when they’re missing like 5-6 of their best players our team should forfeit their wages for the week.

Would be a humiliating result for a team with title ambitions. With our fixture list coming up we absolutely need 3 points here. Our boys need to show us that they’re mentally strong enough to not choke when they’re expected to win.

Feels like Chilly and Thiago Silva have fallen off the face of the Earth.

I’m very, very surprised that Werner isn’t starting. His pace and running against an injury ravaged Arse side felt like a no brainer.