Champions League Final 2021 - Man City 0-1 Chelsea

Jase

5 hours ago, Atomiswave said:

I find it disgraceful that a paid so called pundit can spew such horse shit out, its fucking small time. I would have ripped him a new one right there......a win for football, yeah go fuck yourself danny.

They have unlimited budget, ffp cant touch them, fa loves them, have a WC manager who has spent 500M on his defence alone, media loves and hail them, they never get shafted by the pgmol and they have arab owners......perfect mix.

Just out of interest, visit Bluemoon and you will see that City fans think the world hates them, especially referees, the BBC and uefa. All sets of fans are stupidly one eyed in their assessments, including I'm sorry to say us here, but I think City are the absolute worst. Even worse than some of you and that's saying something. 🙂

13 minutes ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

Just out of interest, visit Bluemoon and you will see that City fans think the world hates them, especially referees, the BBC and uefa. All sets of fans are stupidly one eyed in their assessments, including I'm sorry to say us here, but I think City are the absolute worst. Even worse than some of you and that's saying something. 🙂

Can't be worse than Tottenham fans, just read the Summer transfers thread, they sure that they can sell Kane and replace him with Haaland if Levy stops penny pinching, these guys have zero self awareness.

Edited by R2D2

14 hours ago, Ryebread said:

Tuchel has built the attack around a malfunctioning Werner. We are simply not scoring enough goals. That’s his number one job. He doesn’t pick a decent pass. He doesn’t go at people and create consistently. Surely, we can do better than just running fast and running into channels. 

Assisted Ziyech's goal in the Semi Final against City (twice) and assisted Alonso's winner in the league against City. All of which came from exposing City's high line. 

But hey, let's play Giroud!

18 minutes ago, R2D2 said:

Can't be worse than Tottenham fans, just read the Summer transfers thread, they sure that they can sell Kane and replace him with Haaland if Levy stops penny pinching, these guys have zero self awareness.

I have to confess that I don't read Spurs fan sites. One step WAY beyond. 🙂I'll take your word for it and take back what I said about City fans. 

7 hours ago, DDA said:

Despite having all of that, they are still a soulless club. 

Also why no one gives a fuck about them outside the media

2 hours ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

Then I can only say they are extremely lucky they are not Chels fans, they would have gone bonkers. Refeerees do not shaft them game in game out so thats out the window, bbc idk, Uefa rightly went after them, not Uefa's fault City have done tons of back handed stuff. Some of us here? We have a proper case here at Chels, we have been at it since a russian owner took over, if you dont believe that the pgmol and fa hates us then so be it but I for one use my eyes and common sense, its blatant as the sun that the league is bent.

18 hours ago, Blue Armour said:

The worst comment I've seen was Danny Murphy saying that it 'would be a win for football'. Ridiculous stuff.

2012 same shits

And .... what's happening

Chelsea alone against everyone - is nothing new ,  we love that 

oldies.jpg

Edited by milka

7 hours ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Assisted Ziyech's goal in the Semi Final against City (twice) and assisted Alonso's winner in the league against City. All of which came from exposing City's high line. 

But hey, let's play Giroud!

Are you Werner’s agent? It’s clear he has been a disappointment. I admire your advocacy. 

I agree Werner has done well vs City recently with his pace and movement but I just can't see him being someone to rely on in a CL final. 

I actually would love to see a mount/havertz/pulisic trio. All three have the legs to counter (unlike Ziyech) all three have good dribbling and passing (unlike Werner) and all three are direct. 

Having said that, I don't mind werner in with pulisic coming on 60 mins

13 minutes ago, Mário César said:

Its obvious that werner will start.

No question about that

my reservation is about haverts/pulisic

Because one of Tuchel’s agreements with the higher ups was to shoehorn him into the squad. It’s the Sisyphus myth at this point. Too late to change system for the final, but I don’t wanna see this experiment next year. Again, just my humble opinion. 

Hi everyone - not sure if this is the right chat to post in, but am a season ticket holder looking for a couple of tickets for the final at the weekend. Missed out on tickets by 1 loyalty point. Already in Portugal as family lives here. If anyone has a couple and is unable to go i think the club can transfer to other season ticket holders (did so for FA cup final). Please let me know! UTC! 

13 hours ago, Atomiswave said:

Then I can only say they are extremely lucky they are not Chels fans

Absolutely. Exactly this. Those delusional people actually believe that Chelsea had a much easier time with media and other fans after our takeover than City did after theirs.

14 hours ago, Atomiswave said:

We have a proper case here at Chels, we have been at it since a russian owner took over, if you dont believe that the pgmol and fa hates us then so be it but I for one use my eyes and common sense, its blatant as the sun that the league is bent.

This is a tough place because neither of us, you nor me, are unbiased. I do believe that uefa, or individuals of influence within the organisation, treated us incorrectly. I also believe that fifa, specifically blatter, hated Chelsea. I do believe that we have suffered appalling decisions by official bodies. Three points however: -

City fans believe the same in respect of their club. They are convinced that their club has it worse than we do, worse than anyone else does. Just because they think it does not make it true and the same must apply to us.

I have read hundreds of assessments on here which I think are just outright pro Chelsea bias. Maybe you have too, I don't know but this is the root of my comment that we do this too and we do.

I did say 'us'. I did not attempt to exclude myself. Everybody knows that the media influences opinion but almost everyone believes that it doesn't influence them personally. Individuals generally consider themselves far too clever to be manipulated by the media they consume. They think it's only 'other people' who are susceptible. They are wrong. We all are influenced and we all have biases.

Edited by OhForAGreavsie

13 hours ago, DDA said:

I almost don't want to watch this live... for I don't think my heart can handle the loss. 

I know how you feel but I think of this as a free hit. We should have no chance so we have nothing to lose. We didn't expect to be anywhere near the final. Being there is way ahead of schedule. Of course we'll take stick from media bods and fans of other clubs if we loose but we've got something to build on whatever the result.  

25 minutes ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

I know how you feel but I think of this as a free hit. We should have no chance so we have nothing to lose. We didn't expect to be anywhere near the final. Being there is way ahead of schedule. Of course we'll take stick from media bods and fans of other clubs if we loose but we've got something to build on whatever the result.  

Very true and that is how I will try to mentally prepare myself going into this one but I know once that whistle blows .. its 90 minutes of pure emotions. 😔

7 hours ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

Absolutely. Exactly this. Those delusional people actually believe that Chelsea had a much easier time with media and other fans after our takeover than City did after theirs.

They are clearly not keeping up then, if they were Chels for 1 season they would see the difference, city has it so so easy imo.

6 hours ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

This is a tough place because neither of us, you nor me, are unbiased. I do believe that uefa, or individuals of influence within the organisation, treated us incorrectly. I also believe that fifa, specifically blatter, hated Chelsea. I do believe that we have suffered appalling decisions by official bodies. Three points however: -

City fans believe the same in respect of their club. They are convinced that their club has it worse than we do, worse than anyone else does. Just because they think it does not make it true and the same must apply to us.

I have read hundreds of assessments on here which I think are just outright pro Chelsea bias. Maybe you have too, I don't know but this is the root of my comment that we do this too and we do.

I did say 'us'. I did not attempt to exclude myself. Everybody knows that the media influences opinion but almost everyone believes that it doesn't influence them personally. Individuals generally consider themselves far too clever to be manipulated by the media they consume. They think it's only 'other people' who are susceptible. They are wrong. We all are influenced and we all have biases.

Yeah for sure mate we all have bias, but there is a difference between bias and what you witness game after game. At some point you will recognize shit is simply against you, we have a proper case here where its more than evident based on what is happening that we are being shafted.......anyone claiming refs are fair and clean towards us are on a massive wind up imo ( not you ). Yeah the likes Platini was a disgrace, he just hated us and what RA did, our CL runs prove that as well, he couldnt have been a happy camper in 2012 😁.....he can go spit.

Edited by Atomiswave