Jump to content
Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Champions League Final 2021 - Man City 0-1 Chelsea


 Share
Followers 1

Recommended Posts

Also, I do have a dislike City not because they are terrible, but on the contrary. They've been slowly eclipsing some of our best records in the history of the premier league, including the highest number of points per season, and the most goals scored in a season.

They've been quietly stealing our thunder over the past few years., while never drawing the same kind of flak that Chelsea did for transfers, etc.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Quoting Oasis lyrics to mock Man City and the Gallaghers. Great trolling from the club's twitter admin. 😂

What a night. The game felt like ages since the moment we scored,  I probably aged 10 years but the hours since have flown by. Will take another few days to totally sink . Would have loved to go throu

This man... WHAT. A. PERFORMANCE.  

Posted Images

5 hours ago, Ryebread said:

It’s not an either or. I get it, your a Werner fan. I am not. I rate pulisic. You don’t. A few weeks ago supporters were looking to dump Werner. Now he’s back in fashion for some strange reason. How many sitters has this guy missed? How many shots has he skyed over the bar? It makes me sick to think about it. 

Not wading into the Pulisic debate, but as far as Werner goes, he's in the team for his movement and the avenues he creates for the team. His tireless running into dangerous areas isn't matched by anyone else. I don't think anyone is expecting him to score a hat trick out of nowhere.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Atomiswave said:

THey have been at it since before the final, the media would utterly love it if city won, they would hail them as THE best ever, just last season pool were THE best ever. Bunch of kids with huge chip on their shoulders as far as we are concerned. We must win, we must make them suffer.

City regardless, I wouldn't give a crap about who we were facing.

This is the 3rd CL final of Chelsea's history., and it's been 2 years since the last trophy.

Getting to a final like this is a special event, and you shouldn't play if you weren't in it to win. Don't care about what tactics we employ, shithousery or attacking dominance. Just win.

It's the best thing that can boost the mentality of the younger players in the squad.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Blue Armour said:

Also, I do have a dislike City not because they are terrible, but on the contrary. They've been slowly eclipsing some of our best records in the history of the premier league, including the highest number of points per season, and the most goals scored in a season.

They've been quietly stealing our thunder over the past few years., while never drawing the same kind of flak that Chelsea did for transfers, etc.

They are way better funded and managed than we are as well. That's the difference to our rivalry to ManUtd. IMO we always had the better team 2004-2013 and should have dominated but our lack of stability and their fergie/ManUre bonus dragged them over lthe line half the time. Their football sucked the major balls and the glazers slowly but steadily ruined their club but they had legendary coach.

ManCity dont have that much of a helping hand from refs and the general football establishment as ManUre and Liverpool and still made it.ManCity are basically the club we should have become with a more consistent strategic approach. Not that they have not botched some transfers themselves but they usually bought consistently and evolved thier profile more continuously same goes for their hiring of coaches. Not identical philosophies but Mancini,pelegrini, pep all stayed longer on average than the coaches we had in the meantime and their philosophies and recruitment policies were at least somewhat similar. If we had not wasted huge amounts of funds in the wrong players, maybe kept around some of our coaches a little longer instead of hiring quick fixed andhad used the moments of strength after our league titles accordingly we would be up there not them.

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Blue Armour said:

Not wading into the Pulisic debate, but as far as Werner goes, he's in the team for his movement and the avenues he creates for the team. His tireless running into dangerous areas isn't matched by anyone else. I don't think anyone is expecting him to score a hat trick out of nowhere.

I expect him to put in sitters. Moving around a lot is way down on the job requirement list for me.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Tuchel has built the attack around a malfunctioning Werner. We are simply not scoring enough goals. That’s his number one job. He doesn’t pick a decent pass. He doesn’t go at people and create consistently. Surely, we can do better than just running fast and running into channels. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Guardiola - 'I am so confident in my team. You cannot imagine how confident I am in my team and in what we have to do.'

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Blue Armour said:

The worst comment I've seen was Danny Murphy saying that it 'would be a win for football'. Ridiculous stuff.

I find it disgraceful that a paid so called pundit can spew such horse shit out, its fucking small time. I would have ripped him a new one right there......a win for football, yeah go fuck yourself danny.

9 hours ago, Blue Armour said:

Also, I do have a dislike City not because they are terrible, but on the contrary. They've been slowly eclipsing some of our best records in the history of the premier league, including the highest number of points per season, and the most goals scored in a season.

They've been quietly stealing our thunder over the past few years., while never drawing the same kind of flak that Chelsea did for transfers, etc.

They have unlimited budget, ffp cant touch them, fa loves them, have a WC manager who has spent 500M on his defence alone, media loves and hail them, they never get shafted by the pgmol and they have arab owners......perfect mix.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
14 minutes ago, Atomiswave said:

I find it disgraceful that a paid so called pundit can spew such horse shit out, its fucking small time. I would have ripped him a new one right there......a win for football, yeah go fuck yourself danny.

They have unlimited budget, ffp cant touch them, fa loves them, have a WC manager who has spent 500M on his defence alone, media loves and hail them, they never get shafted by the pgmol and they have arab owners......perfect mix.

Despite having all of that, they are still a soulless club. 

 

Edited by DDA
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Atomiswave said:

I find it disgraceful that a paid so called pundit can spew such horse shit out, its fucking small time. I would have ripped him a new one right there......a win for football, yeah go fuck yourself danny.

They have unlimited budget, ffp cant touch them, fa loves them, have a WC manager who has spent 500M on his defence alone, media loves and hail them, they never get shafted by the pgmol and they have arab owners......perfect mix.

Just out of interest, visit Bluemoon and you will see that City fans think the world hates them, especially referees, the BBC and uefa. All sets of fans are stupidly one eyed in their assessments, including I'm sorry to say us here, but I think City are the absolute worst. Even worse than some of you and that's saying something. 🙂

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

Just out of interest, visit Bluemoon and you will see that City fans think the world hates them, especially referees, the BBC and uefa. All sets of fans are stupidly one eyed in their assessments, including I'm sorry to say us here, but I think City are the absolute worst. Even worse than some of you and that's saying something. 🙂

 

Can't be worse than Tottenham fans, just read the Summer transfers thread, they sure that they can sell Kane and replace him with Haaland if Levy stops penny pinching, these guys have zero self awareness.

Edited by R2D2
Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Ryebread said:

Tuchel has built the attack around a malfunctioning Werner. We are simply not scoring enough goals. That’s his number one job. He doesn’t pick a decent pass. He doesn’t go at people and create consistently. Surely, we can do better than just running fast and running into channels. 

Assisted Ziyech's goal in the Semi Final against City (twice) and assisted Alonso's winner in the league against City. All of which came from exposing City's high line. 

But hey, let's play Giroud!

 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, R2D2 said:

Can't be worse than Tottenham fans, just read the Summer transfers thread, they sure that they can sell Kane and replace him with Haaland if Levy stops penny pinching, these guys have zero self awareness.

I have to confess that I don't read Spurs fan sites. One step WAY beyond. 🙂I'll take your word for it and take back what I said about City fans. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, DDA said:

Despite having all of that, they are still a soulless club. 

 

Also why no one gives a fuck about them outside the media

2 hours ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

Just out of interest, visit Bluemoon and you will see that City fans think the world hates them, especially referees, the BBC and uefa. All sets of fans are stupidly one eyed in their assessments, including I'm sorry to say us here, but I think City are the absolute worst. Even worse than some of you and that's saying something. 🙂

 

Then I can only say they are extremely lucky they are not Chels fans, they would have gone bonkers. Refeerees do not shaft them game in game out so thats out the window, bbc idk, Uefa rightly went after them, not Uefa's fault City have done tons of back handed stuff. Some of us here? We have a proper case here at Chels, we have been at it since a russian owner took over, if you dont believe that the pgmol and fa hates us then so be it but I for one use my eyes and common sense, its blatant as the sun that the league is bent.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I almost don't want to watch this live... for I don't think my heart can handle the loss. 

 

  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
18 hours ago, Blue Armour said:

The worst comment I've seen was Danny Murphy saying that it 'would be a win for football'. Ridiculous stuff.

2012 same shits

And .... what's happening

Chelsea alone against everyone - is nothing new ,  we love that 

 

oldies.jpg

 

Edited by milka
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Assisted Ziyech's goal in the Semi Final against City (twice) and assisted Alonso's winner in the league against City. All of which came from exposing City's high line. 

But hey, let's play Giroud!

 

Are you Werner’s agent? It’s clear he has been a disappointment. I admire your advocacy. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, DDA said:

I almost don't want to watch this live... for I don't think my heart can handle the loss. 

 

Feel the same. I don't know how to react a another UCL final defeat.

  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Jase changed the title to [KINGS OF EUROPE] Man City 0-1 Chelsea
  • James changed the title to Champions League Final 2021 - Man City 0-1 Chelsea
  • James unlocked this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...