Man City 1-2 Chelsea

Jase

12 minutes ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

After a poor touch that killed any chance he would get a strike on goal.

Yup 100% but Zouma was lucky. Thankfully Sterling has no first touch... 

Said a while back thought we could finish 3rd - I hope it comes true 👍

Think Arsenal will be flat now- nothing to play for, so we have to beat them. If we then beat Leicester, I think it's secured.

Leicester could lose out to Liverpool if they aren't careful.

Edited by Muzchap

Just now, Strike said:

Zouma pen call alone. Otherwise on top

Yeah but then they got a penalty that probably wasn't one in the first half. Okay, that wasn't converted but still kinda cancel one another out. 

Just now, Jas said:

Yeah but then they got a penalty that probably wasn't one in the first half. Okay, that wasn't converted but still kinda cancel one another out. 

If that pen doesn't say Aguero is coming here - I don't know what does 🤣🤣🤣

19 minutes ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

After a poor touch that killed any chance he would get a strike on goal.

Sterling was never in control of his body and always going down after that touch.football is a contact sport. Zouma always looks clumsy but he did not foul Sterling there 

26 minutes ago, Muzchap said:

Said a while back thought we could finish 3rd - I hope it comes true 👍

Think Arsenal will be flat now- nothing to play for, so we have to beat them. If we then beat Leicester, I think it's secured.

Leicester could lose out to Liverpool if they aren't careful.

Arsenal might not have much to play for but teams always like try and do some damage to their rivals, so they do still have that to motivate them. Also, as bang average as they are most days,  they can still be a dangerous side on their day, so we'll need to be concentrated and up for it. Got 3 days rest now, which is very important!

I am glad to see James given MOTM, however had Alexander-Arnold had that type of game, the pundits would non stop talking about him having to be in England squad etc. James was a monster today. He scored a goal against Villa and was not that good in actual game and it was all the "how is TAA not in the England squad etc...

9 minutes ago, King Kante said:

City will indeed be a lot stronger. So far we have beaten their 3rd and 2nd best variations. 

belive me would be better for us .. 

3 hours ago, Vesper said:

Gilmour was fucking brilliant

Completely agree, he is going to be a beast next season. How lucky we are to have Kovacic, Jorginho, Kante and Gilmore next year for double 6

11 hours ago, Special Juan said:

The best thing about this today was I got up at 7am this morning and on SSN it was City this, City that, Paul Dickov interviewed, City are kings and all that....

The best team in this country right now will win the league, no doubting that, the team they fear the most and the on form team is us, we are dangerous and going into the CL final they fucking know it.

Now watch us loose to Le Arse 😅