Man City 1-2 Chelsea

Jase

Geez look at how city and the media are crying wolf ffs, no honour and integrity whatsoever in their bones. Look at stinking sterling cry after the match, you shouldnt even be on the pitch you cunt. That first pen was an utter joke, this is not footy anymore. And the media fuck me, city this city that, city were hard done by blah blah blah....did they mention the first pen was a joke? Did they mention that sterling should have had a red? Its like it never happened. Eng media, forever unprofessional, forever biased to the core.

And they go all and on about this was city's B team, as if we played full power, nevermind they had 1 more rest day. We will take city along with the media to the cleaners again in the final.

18 hours ago, Vesper said:

I wager the fullbacks will be Walker and Cancelo

Well, you could certainly be right so I won't take that bet but I don't think Cancelo has been that good over the last couple of months. Of the two I'd say he's most at risk of not starting.

46 minutes ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

Well, you could certainly be right so I won't take that bet but I don't think Cancelo has been that good over the last couple of months. Of the two I'd say he's most at risk of not starting.

Most likely lineup IMO is

ederson 

Walker

dias

stones 

cancelo

rodri 

gündogan 

kdb 

foden

mahrez

silva

not sure about the system pep will surely tinker a bit. Let’s hope he gets it wrong again. Biggest threat IMO is their immense depth and variability tho. Can easilu bring aguero, Jesus, Sterling, Torres all one and one will find a way through . We need to score more than once I guess. I think this year city have become better at defending but worse at counter attacking so if we can win the midfield battle it would be a good sign 

Lets be honest. If it was a penalty, wasn't a penalty who cares. That City team needed a win to win the PL. Which nobody is talking about. 

They can say its a different game the CL final, which is true but surely confirming the title at home is as close to as big a game as they’re gonna have this season to a cup final no? Plus if Hudson Odoi and Werner were able to stay onside it probably would of been 4-1. Second half was almost Conte esque when we won 3-1 at the Etihad tbf, just turned it around and looked the only likely team to win.

Plus they are saying it wont be the same City team in the final, what about our 11? Gilmour wont start. Alonso wont start. Thiago Silva will definitely start. One of Jorginho/Kovacic will be in. Mount will undoubtedly start.

Both teams have strong squads, who cares who played, both 11s should be capable of playing at a high level. They will not be looking forward to the CL final, Tuchel’s definitely the man to get a reaction and bridge the gap between the inexperience we have in the group against City plus you look at how everyone is responding to going behind, the spirit must not be underestimated compared to this group under Lampard.

I wouldn’t even say City were that good first half either. Two mistakes. Plus they threw on Gundogan, Foden, played 2 strikers, had Sterling, Laporte, Dias, Ederson.... you’d think they played their under 23s by the reaction of some of these idiots in the media or on social media. 

Edited by OneMoSalah

5 minutes ago, OneMoSalah said:

Lets be honest. If it was a penalty, wasn't a penalty who cares. That City team needed a win to win the PL. Which nobody is talking about. 

They can say its a different game the CL final, which is true but surely confirming the title at home is as close to as big a game as they’re gonna have this season to a cup final no? Plus if Hudson Odoi and Werner were able to stay onside it probably would of been 4-1. Second half was almost Conte esque when we won 3-1 at the Etihad tbf, just turned it around and looked the only likely team to win.

Plus they are saying it wont be the same City team in the final, what about our 11? Gilmour wont start. Alonso wont start. Thiago Silva will definitely start. One of Jorginho/Kovacic will be in. Mount will undoubtedly start.

Both teams have strong squads, who cares who played, both 11s should be capable of playing at a high level. They will not be looking forward to the CL final, Tuchel’s definitely the man to get a reaction and bridge the gap between the inexperience we have in the group against City plus you look at how everyone is responding to going behind, the spirit must not be underestimated compared to this group under Lampard.

I wouldn’t even say City were that good first half either. Two mistakes. Plus they threw on Gundogan, Foden, played 2 strikers, had Sterling, Laporte, Dias, Ederson.... you’d think they played their under 23s by the reaction of some of these idiots in the media or on social media. 

Its fucking ridiculous man....if anyone here ever were in doubt how much they are loved and us hated then look no further than this match. They had nothing, we locked them out and went deserved winners. The media can go spit.

Seeing the coach hugging the players after each win gets me goosebumps. This family is close together. Everybody are involved in something. Keep this as a ritual and as a tradition.

Edited by ahmedou

B side, penalty given / not given, media crying, players crying, blab, blab ... what matter is that both team fought well, Chelsea were the more resolute one and emerged worthy winner. Kudos to the ones who havent got much chances but played superb when provided an opportunity. 👏👏👏👏👏

8 hours ago, coolhead23 said:

B side, penalty given / not given, media crying, players crying, blab, blab ... what matter is that both team fought well, Chelsea were the more resolute one and emerged worthy winner. Kudos to the ones who havent got much chances but played superb when provided an opportunity. 👏👏👏👏👏

Absolutely pathetic cringe whining by the media. Rewatched both incidents: Gilmour clearly wants to get out of the way but what is Jesus doing there? It looks like he lets the ball run past him, moves away from it searching for contact.

Same goes for Sterling. He is notorious for his only move being running into the penalty box, then slowing down, looking for contact and hitting the deck. absolutely no sympathy for that even though there might be a case for penalty bczouma is clumsy if not for the fact that sterling is already tumbling before there is any contact.

Pep has clearly instructed his players to hit the deck at every opportunity looking for pens cos they struggled to get shots on goals otherwise. He probably calculated anthony taylors hate for us. lets hope this will not work in the final.

2 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

Absolutely pathetic cringe whining by the media. Rewatched both incidents: Gilmour clearly wants to get out of the way but what is Jesus doing there? It looks like he lets the ball run past him, moves away from it searching for contact.

Same goes for Sterling. He is notorious for his only move being running into the penalty box, then slowing down, looking for contact and hitting the deck. absolutely no sympathy for that even though there might be a case for penalty bczouma is clumsy if not for the fact that sterling is already tumbling before there is any contact.

Pep has clearly instructed his players to hit the deck at every opportunity looking for pens cos they struggled to get shots on goals otherwise. He probably calculated anthony taylors hate for us. lets hope this will not work in the final.

I honestly dont care about the media ... they will blow where there biasness takes them to (they would blow in our direction if given preferential treatment :)

But the concern are the stupid rules ... Refs were confused still are, VAR was suppose to make it right and it has added another level of confusion. 

I can see City going down in the final ... they would go all out in every possible way during the final. They are in the same position that we were in 2012 so i see them using all the trick in the book & outside :)