Man City 1-2 Chelsea

Jase

5 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

He probably will but that gives us more space between the lines . Also it is somewhat in pros dna to lay with a high line otherwise his counter pressing does not work. They played with a deeper line after the equaliser yet we manager to get behind 

True. Just need to ensure the passing and movement is quick and sharp.

16 minutes ago, robsblubot said:

True and he got it. It’s still a penalty despite intention. IMO of course.

well, lets go back in time

sterling never should have been on the pitch anyway, to score that goal and then get involved in that pen/no pen shite

as he red card fouled early on, and Taylor did fuckall

nasty ankle breaker studs up tackle on Werner (I think it was Werner) in 12th minute

2 minutes ago, ZAPHOD2319 said:

This also puts pressure on Man Utd to win their next three games. They cannot sit players against Leicester and coast into 2nd now. 

Not sure if they care too much where they finish. They look certain for the Top 4 anyway. 

1 hour ago, Vesper said:

well, lets go back in time

sterling never should have been on the pitch anyway, to score that goal and then get involved in that pen/no pen shite

as he red card fouled early on, and Taylor did fuckall

nasty ankle breaker studs up tackle on Werner (I think it was Werner) in 12th minute

No disagreement here. I wasn’t really talking about the fairness of it all. just that that was a clumsy play by zouma which could’ve easily led to a penalty. His last-ditch tackle earlier was great tho.

Edited by robsblubot

1 minute ago, Strike said:

I take it back. Tuchel has got his team hunting even when 1-0 down. Good comeback into the match, bit lucky to win

Lucky to win? 🤨