• Kovacic
    • Pulisic
    • Werner
    • Abraham
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)
    • Jorginho (sub)
    • Havertz (sub)

Just now, Azul said:

You don't, you are a Chelsea fan at the end of the day and decided to back your manager and team.

However it's normal to criticise the manager when he is showing signs of being out of depth. It doesn't mean that you're "not backing your club", but it means that you tend to look at things logically.

I was thinking more this game, I genuinely thought there was little way we can lose this. I never 100% declared to Lamps and I have a post after Leeds (I think) to prove it.

The Villa game (which I was worried about even before this) is on Amazon which means I have to go to my mates for this,  don't know if I can be bothered.

1 minute ago, Sir Mikel OBE said:

Mendy is really Lax. Whats happened to our GK? 

One match in between Kepa was on Goal vs Krasnador and we drew from there it has been downhill!

Probably players thinking wait if he plays so badly and can retain his wages maybe if I also don't put effort even I can just relax and get my wages.

1 minute ago, Tomo said:

I was thinking more this game, I genuinely thought there was little way we can lose this. I never 100% declared to Lamps and I have a post after Leeds (I think) to prove it.

The Villa game (which I was worried about even before this) is on Amazon which means I have to go to my mates for this,  don't know if I can be bothered.

Thought we could at least draw. Didnt think be easy and then they started the way they did and was obvious how it was gana go. We have no fight.

Oh cant watch Villa..what a shame lol

He's more loved than those other coaches 
Really? Is he more loved than Mourinho that won the title 3 times? Or Conte and Ancelotti that won the double? I don't know if Roman sees it that way to be honest.

In my eyes Lampard will is one of the biggest Chelsea legends and means more to the club than all of those managers regardless of his time as a Chelsea manager. That however should not be a way to judge a manager. He should be judged by the way he manages the club instead of his success as a player.

Good luck lol, they'll banter you for sure