• Pulisic
    • Werner
    • Abraham
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)
    • Jorginho (sub)
    • Havertz (sub)

Reece should have NOT played today, he obviously was not 100%

and his side was SO exploited all game

Azpi is very solid still defensively and would have done better than a non 100% Reece

that is all on Lmapard

Just now, Vesper said:

Azpi is very solid still defensively and would have done better than a non 100% Reece

that is all on Lmapard

Hia side was exploited was kinda because our two winger didn't really defend.

Absolutely pathetic. Every single player should hang their heads in shame. I will excuse Hudson-Odoi as he was fantastic when he came on. Also to a lesser extent I will also excuse Mount and Pulisic as they were always trying to make things happen and actually put in effort.

Funny how so much of us saw this coming. Even with a depleted Arsenal team I was worried because all the pressure was taken of them. Embarrassing. The one team I hate losing to and there was no excuse to lose this game. Lost for words.

Not excusing Werner but let’s face it even when we went off we still looked clueless. 

2 minutes ago, Blue Armour said:

Everyone is angry, understandably, but I hope this match doesn't ruin anyone's day. If you're going to hold onto the rage and expectation that something drastic happens in the next 24 hrs, like Lampard getting sacked, forget it. Not going to happen.

Also a 4th defeat doesn't do anything much at this point other than more or less confirm that we're not title challengers in anyway.  

We were always going to drop points in this match. And I mean just by the stats alone. (Not because its destiny or a Christmas present for Arsenal).

I'm repeating what I said. Arsenals first penalty against Chelsea since 2007. Arsenal's first direct free kick against Chelsea since 2004.

That, along with the outrageous goals from Sako, missed penalty from Jorginho. This was a seriously warped result.

All it took was a little lack of intensity from the Chelsea players to produce this perfect storm of a result.

This is a systematically failure, players looked like they had given up before the kick off, FL managed to change nothing at all. This was a sackable offense....any other manager at Chels and they would be gone.

1 minute ago, Vesper said:

that is all on Lmapard

True this.

I had a feeling that at least one of our regular FB's would be fit for this match. Was surprised to see BOTH, and BOTH of them start given the situation.

Even from a rotation perspective (keeping Villa in mind), he should have considered dropping one and playing them in the next match.

4 minutes ago, Blue Armour said:

Everyone is angry, understandably, but I hope this match doesn't ruin anyone's day. If you're going to hold onto the rage and expectation that something drastic happens in the next 24 hrs, like Lampard getting sacked, forget it. Not going to happen.

Also a 4th defeat doesn't do anything much at this point other than more or less confirm that we're not title challengers in anyway.  

We were always going to drop points in this match. And I mean just by the stats alone. (Not because its destiny or a Christmas present for Arsenal).

I'm repeating what I said. Arsenals first penalty against Chelsea since 2007. Arsenal's first direct free kick against Chelsea since 2004.

That, along with the outrageous goals from Sako, missed penalty from Jorginho. This was a seriously warped result.

All it took was a little lack of intensity from the Chelsea players to produce this perfect storm of a result.

Voice of reason as always BA :cig:

1 minute ago, Atomiswave said:

This is a systematically failure, players looked like they had given up before the kick off, FL managed to change nothing at all. This was a sackable offense....any other manager at Chels and they would be gone.

I'm telling you what I said before the West Ham game.

The team looks like it has 'given up' because the title charge is no longer realistic. 

The intensity of the team in matches going forward will be up and down,...basically doing enough in games to try and slink into the top 4.

1 minute ago, Blue Armour said:

I'm telling you what I said before the West Ham game.

The team looks like it has 'given up' because the title charge is no longer realistic. 

The intensity of the team in matches going forward will be up and down,...basically doing enough in games to try and slink into the top 4.

That is not good enough, if its like what you described then we are in deeper shit than I thought.

14 minutes ago, Atomiswave said:

How could arteta fire his garbage team up but we couldnt?

The players always look dead on their feet in the game following a free week - or close to a free week. I am sure there are some who would still rather blame the players but if you don't believe me, go look at the some of the results and performances last season. A free week always gives Lampard the "chance" to overwork the players and it's also why we always seem to get a random injury or two after no game in midweek.