• Mount
    • Kovacic
    • Pulisic
    • Werner
    • Abraham
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)
    • Jorginho (sub)
    • Havertz (sub)

Thinking that Lampard is going to get the sack after this is ridiculous. That will never happen. If it had not happened to Solskjaer or Arteta, it will never happen to Frank. Top 4 is still doable, UCL is on, FA Cup is on. It is frustranting and unacceptable for the team to play like this, it is just beyond awful and unexplainable. But Lampard getting the sack is just not plausible in my opinion. 
We're not Arsenal or United though. You're forgetting that Roman is the one at the top.

Well you knew it would be one of those games immediately.
I'm sorry but I can't watch it. I turned it off. I know I suck as a fan. But I have defended Lamps over and over. 
But we look shit. And a few games where it clicked we looked good - the rest has been awful. 
I actually love the way Villa play. Sadly I can name quite a few managers that have it over Lamps. I don't blame him, he just doesn't have the tactical experience (yet). I think it was a promotion too soon. We just don't seem to be able to grind a game out - we either fly or tank. And lately it's been tanking quite a bit.

Eughh what a shitty day.
Finally you've seen the light.

Looks like the slump is officially here. The W Ham result was only delaying the inevitable. 

The team sees that the PL title charge is no longer realistic, and have given up.

Prepare to see up and down results like this until the last third of fixtures, when they decide to get their tails up to try and sneak into top 4.

Symptomatic of Chelsea post-2015.

3 minutes ago, Cosmin said:

Thinking that Lampard is going to get the sack after this is ridiculous. That will never happen. If it had not happened to Solskjaer or Arteta, it will never happen to Frank. Top 4 is still doable, UCL is on, FA Cup is on. It is frustranting and unacceptable for the team to play like this, it is just beyond awful and unexplainable. But Lampard getting the sack is just not plausible in my opinion. 

Fuck udt and fuck arsenal, why should we lower our standards just cuz they are doing it?

Just now, Azul said:
2 minutes ago, Muzchap said:
Well you knew it would be one of those games immediately.
I'm sorry but I can't watch it. I turned it off. I know I suck as a fan. But I have defended Lamps over and over. 
But we look shit. And a few games where it clicked we looked good - the rest has been awful. 
I actually love the way Villa play. Sadly I can name quite a few managers that have it over Lamps. I don't blame him, he just doesn't have the tactical experience (yet). I think it was a promotion too soon. We just don't seem to be able to grind a game out - we either fly or tank. And lately it's been tanking quite a bit.

Eughh what a shitty day.

Finally you've seen the light.

I have always known it was a gamble and I wanted it to happen. 

He won't be sacked until the end of the season I feel. 

I still hope he can turn it around. Alex Ferguson was one game from getting the sack too.

I still hope SFL can turn it around.

Just now, Mana said:

We are Chelsea Football Club, not Grimsby Town.

Put your money where your mouth is if you think we are getting top 4, winning UCL or FA Cup with the way we are playing.

I did not say we are getting top 4 or the UCL. I am just saying that these objectives are still on the cards and the manager will not be sacked since nothing has been decided yet. I do not konw if letting Lampard continue is the smartest decision, I am just saying that I do not think that he will get sacked.