Just now, Vesper said:

unlucky?

we lost to 3 shit teams

and looked incredible poor doing it

my patience is about gone

I see NO improvement at all

and I see an utter lack of awareness and flexibility

I'm talking about right now.

Losing to Arsenal, and playing an in-form Villa team in 48 hrs, followed by M City.

Failing to win those 2 will really cause Chelsea to drop down the table.

unlucky?
we lost to 3 shit teams
and looked incredible poor doing it
my patience is about gone
I see NO improvement at all
and I see an utter lack of awareness and flexibility

Sister, we may have played garbage today, but Arsenal were lucky as hell. That was clearly not a penalty and even German sky commentators agreed with that. Then, Xhaka scores a once in a life time goal, which he will never score again in his lifetime again...
Saka wants to cross the ball, but instead his failed cross turns into a world class Messi lob/chip goal. Jorginho misses a penalty kick. Basically, they scored two world class goals and were lucky with the penalty and we only scored one and Jorgi missed.

But I agree. No improvement.

Gesendet von meinem VOG-L29 mit Tapatalk

5 minutes ago, Blue Armour said:

I'm talking about right now.

Losing to Arsenal, and playing an in-form Villa team in 48 hrs, followed by M City.

Failing to win those 2 will really cause Chelsea to drop down the table.

ahh, oki, sorry for misunderstanding

I'm sorry but Arsenal were not good at all today, they were made to look good by a team that allowed them to enjoy themselves.

I'm actually sat here now thinking anyone in this league could of give them a game today in this league. And lets not forget they had just been beaten by Burnley who beat them easy.

That's where we are at

1 minute ago, Special Juan said:

I'm sorry but Arsenal were not good at all today, they were made to look good by a team that allowed them to enjoy themselves.

I'm actually sat here now thinking anyone in this league could of give them a game today in this league. And lets not forget they had just been beaten by Burnley who beat them easy.

That's where we are at

That's what made it worse. Neville was right at halftime saying was like we had seen the team sheet and thought meh job done already. We weren't in it at all and to have a shot in what the 80th minute or whenever it was thats bad

13 minutes ago, Atomiswave said:

Mate ars is indeed shit, they cant buy an open goal yet we gave them 3, they couldnt play against anyone yet dominated the shit out of us. We made them look prime man, an ars with many injuries and on horrendous form.

Well, if its any consolation.

Arsenal beat United at Old Trafford a few weeks ago by 3 goals., only for Arsenal to end up 15th in the following weeks and United ending up vying for 2nd place right now. (The same United that lost 6-1 this season at home, and crashed out of CL).

That's why I'm telling folks to put this game (and this shitty December month) behind them.

8 minutes ago, Jason said:

Blamed the players for the result...again!

Minus the insults, jabs etc, is this any different to what Mourinho used to do after a bad result? 

Mourinho at least accomplished to play his players in their proper positions

14 minutes ago, Jason said:

Blamed the players for the result...again!

Minus the insults, jabs etc, is this any different to what Mourinho used to do after a bad result? 

Tbf, throwing players under the bus isn't anything unique. Even Klopp did it after the Fulham game.

BUT,..the manager's standing in the team and the mental makeup of the squad will the affect the reaction. Klopp has a lot of clout within the team, and has churned out champions, so he will get more leeway. 

Also it depends on how often he pulls this card (of throwing the players under the bus). Perfectly fine for one-off games. But if the team enters a rut in form, and he uses this as his standard response, that's going to be trouble.

If the team strongly disagrees with Lampard's selections and tactics, it will eventually rub them the wrong way. Players that are frequently alienated could sow discontent.

To be honest, I prefer to see some kind of reaction from the manager, whether its directed at himself or the players, instead of someone being diplomatic like Arteta and letting one bad result lead to another. Just wouldn't want to see it after a long run of poor games (although with this result, we have officially entered into that kind of form).