• Kovacic
    • Pulisic
    • Werner
    • Abraham
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)
    • Jorginho (sub)
    • Havertz (sub)

1 minute ago, Azul said:

The fact that Roman sacked managers like Conte, Ancelotti, Mourinho and gives someone like Lampard time does not make sense to me. The only logical thing that comes to my mind is Lampard getting sacked tomorrow.

He's more loved than those other coaches 

All give me the stick here, I deserve it!
You don't, you are a Chelsea fan at the end of the day and decided to back your manager and team.

However it's normal to criticise the manager when he is showing signs of being out of depth. It doesn't mean that you're "not backing your club", but it means that you tend to look at things logically.

4 minutes ago, DANILA said:

You can start seeing our skilled attacking players being frustrated with crossing being the only tactic (pulisic after chillwell crossed it for the 30th time)

Giroud would have taken advantage of those 

3 minutes ago, Mathewe said:

When it's not your day it's not your day. Highlighted by an attempted cross that is sliced and ends up in the goal, and a ridiculous penalty call that is even upheld by var.

It's not your day when you have many shots on target and couldn't score