Kai Havertz

Blues11

On 08/03/2023 at 12:48, OneMoSalah said:

Thats the 3 monthly decent performance done, wait and see nothing else decent to the end of the season now.

Why can’t he play like that more often?

I do suppose thats why his future will be under scrutiny in the summer and again, rightfully so. Cant afford to rely on players who only show up once every blue moon when they feel like it.

I hope he starts the next game, only to see how long he can keep this bit of form going.

I don't care if he even fails to get on the scoresheet. Just maintain a steady 80 or so minutes of good performance, and don't go missing around the halfway mark.

He can praise Potter all he wants, but the best way to repay the faith of the coach is to deliver on the pitch.

On 12/03/2023 at 01:08, TheHulk said:

If he plays like this for the rest of the season, will be worth keeping, if he goes to shit again hope we cut ties in the summer.

You do realise literally this point last year Havertz regained form again? (goal against Newcastle/Real Madrid)

It's the same old same old. We need to all understand pattern recognition. 

He's 23, and consistency is the one thing players usually improve on as they age.

Kai is our best player when he's on form, so I think we should really look elsewhere before looking at Kai. That does not preclude getting some options up front tho.

12 hours ago, Tomislava10Barisic said:

I am wondering that Kai Havertz is still in 1st Team Lineup....
Chelsea Transfer Listed Him and the asking price is 70 Million €....
FC Bayern Munich want Kai Havertz they wanted also 1 Year ago Christian Pulisic!!!! 🙂 
I AM SAD CAUSE KAI HAVERTZ & CHRISTIAN PULISIC ARE MY FAVOURITES WITH KANTE, KOVACIC & MUDRYK!!!! 🙂 

Pulisic is shit

I was always at the vanguard of opposition to buying him

I early on called him a marketing gambit

caught a tonne of stick for that

and was totally vindicated when Buck admitted as much, plus, other than that one half a season, Pulisic played like shit and was (and is) ALWAYS injured

made of glass the lad is

sell his arse

Edited by Vesper

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just rewatching the highlights.

That big chance he had first half, what a half hearted attempt because the GK was near.

Then the other half decent chance he got - didn’t even hit the fucking target.

Why the fuck do we keep starting him? Fofana or Aubamayang would be better options. 

Edited by OneMoSalah

If Kai Havertz join FC Bayern München, i become hate him. I hate the Bavarians, due the dominance of this team in our domestic Bundesliga. Since 2013, only Bayern München has won the league title and maybe, also this year become the Munich-based the champion here in the Federal Republic. And the club are very arrogant (see "Mia san Mia"). If FC Bayern München played at UEFA Champions League, i am support in any matches the competetior. In this case, Manchester City at the quarter-final (the title must win Chelsea FC or SSC Napoli).

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/04/2023 at 00:05, GermanJohnny said:

If Kai Havertz join FC Bayern München, i become hate him. I hate the Bavarians, due the dominance of this team in our domestic Bundesliga. Since 2013, only Bayern München has won the league title and maybe, also this year become the Munich-based the champion here in the Federal Republic. And the club are very arrogant (see "Mia san Mia"). If FC Bayern München played at UEFA Champions League, i am support in any matches the competetior. In this case, Manchester City at the quarter-final (the title must win Chelsea FC or SSC Napoli).

FC St. Pauli symbol listed on counterterrorism guide – DW – 01/18/2020

On 09/04/2023 at 18:05, GermanJohnny said:

The Bundesliga is an embarrassment.

For the 33 years I have been alive, Bayern Munich have won the league title 22 times. Thats not even competitive.