Kai Havertz

Blues11

57 minutes ago, Sir Mikel OBE said:

The Bundesliga is an embarrassment.

For the 33 years I have been alive, Bayern Munich have won the league title 22 times. Thats not even competitive.

45 domestic trophies in the full seasons since I was born 

insanity

plus 9 euro and global trophies, including 3 CLs and 3 World Championships( one Intercontinental Cup and two FWCCs)

so all comps, since I was born

they have averaged two trophies PER SEASON for over a quarter of a century straight

• 1 month later...
On 20/04/2023 at 22:16, Vesper said:

FC St. Pauli symbol listed on counterterrorism guide – DW – 01/18/2020

It's off-topic

On my oponion it's very good, that Kai Havertz become join expectedly Arsenal instead Bayern, because for the German national team is a player from PL better that a Bundesliga player.

4 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

This is the one out going I love the most-probably going to get back what we paid give or take and another useless fucker off the wage bill

he is masssive overrated

even his last game against poland was very awful 

I cannot wait to see the back of this fucker.

Even his goal in the CL final was incredibly lucky... he over hit the initial touch/shot past Ederson and the ball hit his hand slowing it down fortunately for him because it would have added to the long list of amateurish mistakes he has made since joining us. 

6 hours ago, DDA said:

I cannot wait to see the back of this fucker.

Even his goal in the CL final was incredibly lucky... he over hit the initial touch/shot past Ederson and the ball hit his hand slowing it down fortunately for him because it would have added to the long list of amateurish mistakes he has made since joining us. 

Wouldn't say it was lucky per se. Ederson gets sent off if it doesn't deflect as it does. Question of course, is does he score if Ederson doesn't fly out. 

Edited by King Kante

1 minute ago, King Kante said:

Wouldn't say it was lucky per se. Ederson gets sent off if it doesn't deflect as it does. Question of course, is does he score if Ederson doesn't fly out. 

Sample test says he doesn't. 

2 minutes ago, Mário César said:

"generational talent" my ass 

potential to be a good player but now its a average player 

capable of good things but also lack of several things to reach the top

more like generational wanker, get fucked

Edited by Johnnyeye

10 minutes ago, James said:

regardless of the money we get for him, its disgusting how easily he joins Arse after contributing to the shitshow last season. thank you for the CL in 2021 but fuck off and don’t let the door hit you on the way out.

Edited by Johnnyeye

19 minutes ago, Johnnyeye said:

regardless of the money we get for him, its disgusting how easily he joins Arse after contributing to the shitshow last season. thank you for the CL in 2021 but fuck off and don’t let the door hit you on the way out.

Leave him alone. After all the hatred he gets from the fans it’s not a surprise he wants to leave. It’s not his fault he’s been played out of position but he’s never complained! Have you ever wondered why Mount, Kai, Kovacic, Kante, Jorgi, Mendy, even RLC, KK, Puli and many more all want to leave the club at once???

27 minutes ago, didi007 said:

Leave him alone. After all the hatred he gets from the fans it’s not a surprise he wants to leave. It’s not his fault he’s been played out of position but he’s never complained! Have you ever wondered why Mount, Kai, Kovacic, Kante, Jorgi, Mendy, even RLC, KK, Puli and many more all want to leave the club at once???

Koulibaly and Kante didnt want to leave

49 minutes ago, didi007 said:

Have a word lad, wrong position or not atleast fucking try, or pretend to look like your trying.

41 minutes ago, didi007 said:

Have you ever wondered why Reece James, Chilwell, Thiago Silva, Chalobah, even Gallagher never wanted to leave the club during the same period? Or why Fofana or Enzo seem to love it at Chelsea? 

12 minutes ago, Cosmin said:

Have you ever wondered why Reece James, Chilwell, Thiago Silva, Chalobah, even Gallagher never wanted to leave the club during the same period? Or why Fofana or Enzo seem to love it at Chelsea? 

Chalobah is heading for Italy