Kai Havertz

Blues11

You can call me nitpicky but there is a photo of Kai driving into training this morning drinking a capri sun, and I'm aware the start of this post sounds ridiculous, but would you see the same from even an almost 40 year old Cristiano? Someone who is a total professional when it comes to nutrition and fitness, not saying Kai is in the same bucket, but he has all the ability in the world, looks so much more sluggish than his Lever days.. Take a bit of pride, I can totally understand why managers like Antonio come in and overhaul diets/micro manage everything that a player eats/drinks. 

32 minutes ago, DH1988 said:

You can call me nitpicky but there is a photo of Kai driving into training this morning drinking a capri sun, and I'm aware the start of this post sounds ridiculous, but would you see the same from even an almost 40 year old Cristiano? Someone who is a total professional when it comes to nutrition and fitness, not saying Kai is in the same bucket, but he has all the ability in the world, looks so much more sluggish than his Lever days.. Take a bit of pride, I can totally understand why managers like Antonio come in and overhaul diets/micro manage everything that a player eats/drinks. 

Bro... it's a capri sun 😂

1 hour ago, DH1988 said:

The horror of drinking sugar drinks before a long training session lol.

6 hours ago, DH1988 said:

Sugar in Capri-Sun - Capri Sun Group

62162707-11189439-image-a-109_1662561818233.jpg

Edited by Vesper

• 3 weeks later...

Bayern Munich are reportedly interested in King Kai. If he really does move to the Bazis, he's out of my league (I hate Bayern Munich). I want Havertz to stay with the Blues, but definitely outside Germany. If he doesn't stay with Chelsea FC, then he should join another club in the Premier League. I don't want to see Kai at Bayern.

I mean do Bayern really want him? Have they seen how he’s played over the last 6-8 months?

I mean their record with buying players is usually spot on but I don’t think he’s done enough here, in a much more competitive league, in which Bayern would go “wow we need to sign him”…. was the same with Werner

1 hour ago, OneMoSalah said:

I mean do Bayern really want him? Have they seen how he’s played over the last 6-8 months?

I mean their record with buying players is usually spot on but I don’t think he’s done enough here, in a much more competitive league, in which Bayern would go “wow we need to sign him”…. was the same with Werner

They do, Bayern always want more German players.

According to my oponion, a German such Kai must play at a foreign club and earn a regular place, because according to my oponion, the Premier League or the La Liga are better than the domestic Bundesliga. For this reasons: For me is better, that many German internationals should switch to abroad. Armel Bella-Kotchap have targeted a nice choose with his join for Southampton. Bitte Kai, geh nicht zu den Bayern. (Please Kai, not go to the Bavarians)

1 hour ago, Hermione said:

Guy has been playing subpar lately

One minute u say havertz as been superb 

Of course people say nothing about Chelsea darling Mount whose been just as worse if not worse.

The next minute your saying mount has been just as WORSE if not WORSE, so your actually admitting havertz is playing as bad as mount.

Same can be said about Rice another overrated English scrub

Secondly, I just want to make this clear, as this bit of text seems abit offence, are you calling him a scrub because you don't like the player? Or in fact, calling him a scrub because he's English? You text would imply the latter would it not? 

Let's make one thing clear here, Chelsea is an ENGLISH club that your support, it's playing in the ENGLISH domestic league it's also a place in ENGLAND, is there a particular reason why an English club is good enough for you to support? But not the clubs English players? 

If you don't like the players that's fair enough, just leave the ENGLISH part out because the country of origin is completely irrelevant. It's no different than using a colour or a sexual preference before the word scrub.

I never said Havertz has been superb but subpar read properly.

I literally speak of his ability as a player right after saying English scrub, are you serious? Obviously it's related to his skill set, the only reason I even mention his country of origin is because people tend to overrate these English players like no tomorrow and Rice is no exemption, has waste of money written all over it.

Crazy to think English clubs and English people rate English players? 

Not impressed. At all. Just ponderous throughout most games. Hes played as a 8, 10, winger, CF and off the front now here and I still don’t see what his best position is or what he brings consistently. If we could recoup at least 55-60m for him, just sell him. He's a luxury player who doesn’t exactly excel at anything.

Edited by OneMoSalah