Declan Rice

NikkiCFC

1 minute ago, Alabama said:

Toss that money ontop Rudiger and offer Atletico for Gimenez...

I dont understand all this Rice CB experiment...

I didn't until I watched him for the last games for WHU and he was simply fantastic

I can see exactly why we would be wanting him, he's leader material and developed into a very sound footballer.

1 minute ago, Special Juan said:

I didn't until I watched him for the last games for WHU and he was simply fantastic

I can see exactly why we would be wanting him, he's leader material and developed into a very sound footballer.

Right, but as CB?

I would love him here and have he and Kante in the pivot against Top sides. 

Just now, Costa19 said:

Does he play CB for West Ham? If not, Why would he suddenly come here and be an elite CB? 

We dont need more potential We need more world class.. 

We spend 50M or whatever on Rice he won't be coming in as a midfielder, we have a purely shocking back line and whilst spending money elsewhere and a lot of it he goes into CB for me all day long.

1 minute ago, Special Juan said:

We spend 50M or whatever on Rice he won't be coming in as a midfielder, we have a purely shocking back line and whilst spending money elsewhere and a lot of it he goes into CB for me all day long.

And if he doesnt fit as CB? Then we will have the same shitty back line as the season before? I cant see us spending big on Rice AND another elite CB. Dont know if i would take the gamble.. 

Just now, Costa19 said:

And if he doesnt fit as CB? Then we will have the same shitty back line as the season before? I cant see us spending big on Rice AND another elite CB. Dont know if i would take the gamble.. 

That's my point he is bought as a CB because we haven't got a good defender in the back line. It will be Rice for CB and no other defender apart from a LB coming in.

Just now, Special Juan said:

That's my point he is bought as a CB because we haven't got a good defender in the back line. It will be Rice for CB and no other defender apart from a LB coming in.

Thats suicidal:o No way we put all our eggs in an unproven CB for £50-70M??

1 minute ago, Simon1991 said:

Let's imagine we sign him to play CB and for some reason it does not work out, we still end up with a top quality DM.

He's captain material, a Chelsea boy 100%, i really hope the club signs him.  

This

30 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

This

Yes i get it. But that leaves us with another season off leakage in the back line. I would rather buy a top CB to give the back line a boost. If we have money left after that, Sure Rice would be worth a shot

He is better as a DM, our midfield is screaming for a leader and a fighter. Its of course a bonus he can play both positions but for me he is a midfield player.
He'll end up number one dm within one season even if he's forced to play cb lol he has all of the characteristics we are screaming for in dm.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You