• Willian
    • Pulisic
    • Giroud
    • Barkley (sub)
    • James (sub)
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)
    • Abraham (sub)

21 minutes ago, Mana said:

If we drop points to this game, I don’t care what nobody thinks. This season will be the worst season I’ve ever witnessed. Too many games I’ve seen this season on how we cheaply gift opponents the victory.

Finishing 10th in that Mourinho season was absolutely ghastly, but it helped that the season was officially done before Christmas. To give us hope all the way, only to lose it all to bloody Norwich at home FAM!

I can’t remember being this stressed out in that Mourinho season, and again it helped that we wrote off the season before Christmas.

Statically anyway we are on the verge of this season being the worst during the Roman era, unless a complete 360, we will be conceding more goals than that season.

Come on, we are only 10 points ahead of the 2015/16 team, and that team finished 10th! We are 3rd with just 60 points! Just shows how poor the league has been! Should have been out of the race months ago!

At the beginning of the season after we lost Hazard and received a transfer ban, sold Luiz (despite his flaws to a rival) and relying on a youthful team, i would have laughed off anyone saying we would be third, regardless of how inconsistent teams around of has been. I expected a tumultuous season. I was not confident about this season at all and envisaged a top 6 battle not top 4. I thought Arsenal signing Luiz would help them big time as I stiill think he is the best CB at the club there. Signing Pepe who despite the huge fee, was a needed transfer for Arsenal and then signing Tierney and Ceballos on loan, I did not see us finishing above them. Spurs too, signing Ndombele and Lo Celso and keeping Eriksen at the time, I thought they would definitely finish above us too.

So when you consider that we have had a few payers who were playing in the Championship last season, we have integrated in to our team and other youngsters too and considering a couple key players have struggled with injuries this season such as Kante and Pulsic, I will consider it a top achievement if we lock down top 4, considering who we have finished above.

Well the Footballing Gods have answered 50% of my prayers, let's get them on it to 100%.... 👍

Despite the jury rigging of match officials - my faith in the footballing Gods is absolute and the nefarious activities of Utd fans will only seek to undermine their reputation and deliver us absolution 👍

**I may need to lay off the codeine 👍

6 hours ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

My younger daughter used to come to games with me before she moved away, but the older one has no interest in football. The older one told me the other day that being a football fan doesn't seem to be much fun a lot of the time. I replied that she was beginning to get it. :(

Speaking of being a happy fan, there is something I want to say. I know this is wildly off topic, and I apologise of course, but this makes me so happy I just want to blurt it out. The impending name change of the NFL's Washington franchise means that I am, at long last, going to be able to speak the name of the team I support. About bloody time Dan Snyder.

1 minute ago, Mana said:

Lol, we better. I don’t trust this team anymore after West Ham.

London Derby - everything is up for grabs. Which is why we need the shit London teams to be relegated 👍👍👍

1 hour ago, killer1257 said:

Give them a rest against United. PL right now is too important. Mount can sit on the bench depending on the formation though. But willian and Azpi need to play.

Gesendet von meinem VOG-L29 mit Tapatalk

All 3 look knackered against sheffield 

Hopefully get a result. The pressure is on, never ever thought playing Norwich would be a pressure game for us but its more to do with the fact United and Leicester dropped points in games you'd expect them to win. We cannot afford to drop anymore this season. Hopefully we see a big change attitude and effort tonight because that Sheffield United game was a joke. Like we were going through the motions or on holiday already despite the fact nothing is certain about the CL. Another loss and there will be more questions than answers imo, about Frank and about the squad. I think a poor end to the season will bring on a lot more media speculation as well about how we had managed to go from what was it, 11 points clear of the others before 2020, to struggling to get over the line.