• Loftus-Cheek
    • Willian
    • Pulisic
    • Giroud
    • Barkley (sub)
    • James (sub)
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)
    • Abraham (sub)

Leicester are in bad shape. They are in awful form and they are missing: Ricardo (best FB) Soyuncu (best CB), Maddison (best AM) and Chilwell (1st choice LB) for the next game, whilst the first two are done for the season. For me, Wolves are a bigger problem because if we beat Norwich but then lose to the Dipper's and they win their games, then last game of the season will allow them to finish above us if they win. 

19 minutes ago, King Kante said:

Leicester are in bad shape. They are in awful form and they are missing: Ricardo (best FB) Soyuncu (best CB), Maddison (best AM) and Chilwell (1st choice LB) for the next game, whilst the first two are done for the season. For me, Wolves are a bigger problem because if we beat Norwich but then lose to the Dipper's and they win their games, then last game of the season will allow them to finish above us if they win. 

Na. Wolves are not getting 3 points at Burnley. No way.

18 minutes ago, Mana said:

Since Burnley’s European hopes are all but over with City’s ban overturned I beg to differ.

We should not underestimate Wolves. They have the squad and coach to beat Burnley.

7th place is still just 4points away. They will not gift them the points but it Wolves score first it’s over

25 minutes ago, Mana said:

Since Burnley’s European hopes are all but over with City’s ban overturned I beg to differ.

We should not underestimate Wolves. They have the squad and coach to beat Burnley.

If they beat wolves, they will be just 2 points behind them. 

Wolves will play palace and chelsea, while Burnley play Norwich and Brighton (easy 6 points). So no way is it anywhere near to done.

23 minutes ago, DDA said:

Last night, I prayed to a God I don't believe in. So I'm not expecting for it to happen but if it does, I'll consider going to church this coming Sunday.

Well, here's something for you...

57 minutes ago, Pizy said:

United will win 4-0 with at least 1 penalty on yet another dive.

Stop worrying about them. Think only about ourselves and Leicester. 

True but if United can be kept in this hellhole of the race, then why not? 

And why can't they just flop in the league? They can qualify for the Champions League via Europa League too! 😭

52 minutes ago, Jason said:

True but if United can be kept in this hellhole of the race, then why not? 

And why can't they just flop in the league? They can qualify for the Champions League via Europa League too! 😭

I know!!! And were to start with. Now its 17 or whatever unbeaten in all comps and dont look like losing. Either by penalty or just general moments...

Pressure on us. Drop points tommrow and its done. 

4 hours ago, Jason said:

Think I really need to prepare myself emotionally and expect the worst outcome in this CL race. Can't take another hit after the West Ham and Sheffield United debacle. This Chelsea team tend to disappoint and bring you crashing back down to earth just when you think things are gonna be okay. 

I think you've submitted the Chelsea Footbal Club, in two sentences.

That's us bruv.

Fucking painful innit.

Thing is mate i've had sixty fucking years of this bollocks.

Thats me in the corner losing my religion:ph34r:

KTBFFH:o:o:o

OH and EDIT

Manure are winning 2-1 after being 0-1 down, what with Shitty get let off what a miserable fucking day.