• Loftus-Cheek
    • Willian
    • Pulisic
    • Giroud
    • Barkley (sub)
    • James (sub)
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)
    • Abraham (sub)

Wow, Leicester absolutely sh*t the bed in the second half. They were in control and looked comfortable and somehow ended up losing it and getting their best defender suspended for the rest of the season. Made our performance against Sheff Utd look reasonable. 

Even if Leicester lose all remaining games, we need to keep Wolves at safe distance. Their remaining games are piss easy. We need to get those 4 points before we play them.

Absolute must win vs by far theworst side in the league. no excuses

5 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

Even if Leicester lose all remaining games, we need to keep Wolves at safe distance. Their remaining games are piss easy. We need to get those 4 points before we play them.

I think the forum will explode if we drop points here..rightly so. No excuses. We're playing for 4th. They're having a kick about..

15 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

Wolves have Burnley next who will always remain competitive and will make sure they have no opportunities to counter attack them. It's a potential banana skin for them.

Hopefully a win in mid-week and Wolves dropping some points eliminates that possibility.

Ultimately though we have to take one game at a time and worry about our own house because everything is still well within our hands.

Just now, Superblue_1986 said:

Wolves have Burnley next who will always remain competitive and will make sure they have no opportunities to counter attack them. It's a potential banana skin for them.

Hopefully a win in mid-week and Wolves dropping some points eliminates that possibility.

Ultimately though we have to take one game at a time and worry about our own house because everything is still well within our hands.

If we win and Wolves dont we are almost safely through. Damn that sounds amazing. Burnley were impressive lately. They have been on the beach for ages, yet they fight till the last every week. lets hope they do it vs wolves too but i have a feeling they wont. we wiped the floor with them twice and they dont owe us anything lol

3 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

If we win and Wolves dont we are almost safely through. Damn that sounds amazing. Burnley were impressive lately. They have been on the beach for ages, yet they fight till the last every week. lets hope they do it vs wolves too but i have a feeling they wont. we wiped the floor with them twice and they dont owe us anything lol

Burnley still have an outside chance of qualifying for Europe. Only 4 points behind 7th and 2 behind 8th, which could be a European spot depending on what happens with City's ban appeal. 

If anyone wants to have a laugh, I just got sent these links from a friend of mine to the Leicester forums. Some serious comedy gold to be had by flicking through here as some of the posts make the Dippers look like a measured and thoughtful bunch: 

Leicester forum in meltdown. Too many to post. Go have a look yourselves:

2-1 and sending off
https://www.foxestalk.co.uk/topic/123013-bournemouth-match-thread/page/40/#comments

3-1
https://www.foxestalk.co.uk/topic/123013-bournemouth-match-thread/page/54/#comments

4-1
https://www.foxestalk.co.uk/topic/123013-bournemouth-match-thread/page/59/#comments

1 hour ago, King Kante said:

If anyone wants to have a laugh, I just got sent these links from a friend of mine to the Leicester forums. Some serious comedy gold to be had by flicking through here as some of the posts make the Dippers look like a measured and thoughtful bunch: 

Leicester forum in meltdown. Too many to post. Go have a look yourselves:

2-1 and sending off
https://www.foxestalk.co.uk/topic/123013-bournemouth-match-thread/page/40/#comments

3-1
https://www.foxestalk.co.uk/topic/123013-bournemouth-match-thread/page/54/#comments

4-1
https://www.foxestalk.co.uk/topic/123013-bournemouth-match-thread/page/59/#comments

I read about 5 pages starting from when the red card was given. I had to stop when I thought....we are not far from this.:blink:

6 hours ago, Magic Lamps said:

Burnley have 50 points, and 7th placed Sheffield have 54, spurs 52 and arsenal 50. Depending on city's judgment, even 8th place can get Europa and I can bet Burnley would go all in for it. Hell they have wolves, Norwich and bha. If they beat wolves they will be only 2 points off them with wolves playing us and palace, while they playing Norwich and bha. They have all to play for, and won't be surprised if they get a win here

7 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

I am.

I think we will get 5 points in the next 3 games but Leicester will take even less. Without their two best defenders and their schedule we are in good position.

Just win tomorrow. 

We don't even have a defence and a keeper!