• Willian
    • Pulisic
    • Giroud
    • Kovacic (sub)
    • Abraham (sub)
    • Gilmour (sub)
    • Pedro (sub)

5 minutes ago, Tomo said:

I don't expect all out attack but my worry is the players will subconsciously get back into a subconscious pragmatic zone as it's an easy way out to the long haul of learning such a complex style, especially after the manager gives you rope too.

It happened with AVB (although I guess on that occasion it was a good thing given Munich :lol: ), people assume it was his high line that was the downfall but it was actually relenting and let the players get back in a comfort zone.

But like I said that's a worry for tomorrow.

I doubt that would be the case and a lot of these players didn't even play under Conte, Mourinho etc. I'd put it down to Lampard being streetwise for a game against City. Even Sarri, the ever purist, adapted his approach for 2 of the 3 games against City last season. The one he tried to take them heads on, we got torn apart. 

2 minutes ago, Azul said:

Kante haters are braindead. What game were you watching? This guy controlled the midfield.

The audacity of these fans to talk bad on the best CDM in the world is something else.

like I said, I watch footie differently than many it appears

Pulisc and Wilian were great too

but given the massive ask of Kante

he was superb for me

2 minutes ago, Azul said:

Kante haters are braindead. What game were you watching? This guy controlled the midfield.

The audacity of these fans to talk bad on the best CDM in the world is something else.

It's not even the fact they hate our best midfielder that irks me, it's that they abuse him to prop up a rubbish one who is literally useless.

3 minutes ago, Azul said:

One world class goal and one other real chance. Other than that De Bruyne and Silva completely neutralized. World class by Kante. 

12 minutes ago, Milan said:

I am rewatching the Pulisic goal. And I am still amazed. Yes, it was a brutal mistake by City, but Puli played it brilliantly. Right after he shot, I was sure it was going wide but he placed it perfectly. An absolutely stunning goal. What a player we have got.

Bad mistake but still had to beat two defenders and the keeper and did it w ease. He made it look so easy everyone is focusing on a mistake made on the other side of the pitch! 

1 minute ago, Lutch said:

De Bruyne and Silva completely neutralized. World class by Kante. 

THIS is why I said what said

he was insane off the ball

football is geometric spatial positioning plus athletic manoeuvring plus skill with the ball (passing and shooting)

he was so industrious in cutting off angles

Just now, whats happening said:

looks like if i say that kante misplaced at least 5-6 passes, i am now his hater.

passing was NEVER his strength

its the disruptive play that I am grading

go back and watch him play in 2016-17

watch him off the ball and then his tackling and interceptions

he is UTTERLY wasted as a forward-thrusting RMF

mainly due to what you just said (his passing)

15 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

They haven't even spoke about how big of a result this is for us yet the cunts

From the start it was about Liverpool..this and this..oh and for Chelsea it means this...but for Liverpool. Oh Chelsea have scored..lets show Liverpool fans...oh Chelsea fans..nahhh.

Get it was a huge night for them but its our top 4 race! It matters more

Just now, Supermonkey92 said:

Weather was gorgeous and we beat city to stay 5 clear of man u.

What a beautiful day

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

absofuckinglutely!!!!

late June, supremely great weather here in Viking land, we beat a top 6 or 7 team on the planet and it is ALL GOOD (other than the shitdippers finally winning he EPL)