• Giroud
    • Kovacic (sub)
    • Abraham (sub)
    • Gilmour (sub)
    • Pedro (sub)

Just now, MoroccanBlue said:

We get it. You don't like Mount. 

But seriously :lol:

Frank used Jorginho, Kovacic, Kante against City this season. And in some important matches as well. Jorginho is back, Mount played 90min, Kovacic just 55min. Everything suggest it will be the same again.

Tactically it makes sense to have more defensive protection.

4 minutes ago, Laylabelle said:

Somehow forgot we lost 6-0...that was something else.

We played twice against them after that match. 0:0 cup final and 2:1 this season. Already forgotten. 

1 hour ago, Tomo said:

We could hand Liverpool the title by winning here (if City beat Burnley and Liverpool fail to win either now or Vs Palace).

Regardless of how ridiculous and bad it sounds, I would be so happy to help Liverpool win it on that day :D 

23 minutes ago, Milan said:

Regardless of how ridiculous and bad it sounds, I would be so happy to help Liverpool win it on that day :D 

Id spin it to my Liverpool freinds as "you needed our help to save you from bottling it".

Would wind them right up :lol:

Azpi Rudiger Zouma Alonso

Kante Jorginho Mount

Willian abraham pulisic

For crying out loud we need a CB pairing that sticks together for a couple of games. Choose those two and stick with them *every* possible pairing is shit so just build a relationship please.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Mount looked dangerous today and I'm kind of intrigued about playing him wide instead of Willian but more of an inside forward.

That jorginho, kante and kova midfield dominated in the first half at the Etihad.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

If we loose, it wouldn't be a surprise. If we get anything from this one then fantastic, so we might aswell go all out for the win and play attacking fusball.

Lampard on his team selection yesterday and the Man City game...

https://www.football.london/chelsea-fc/chelsea-frank-lampard-aston-villa-18462887

"Yes, tentatively. I did before this game try and look at it. It is difficult because what happens in this game always affects the next one. But you have to plan and look forward so I have got an idea and I will look at how players recover first and foremost. It is a big ask because some players who have played 90 minutes today when I didn’t expect them to. Some have been out for a while and how do their bodies recover so I will look at that as well. It will be a different type of game City. It will be a team who want to play possession so a big part of our game will be our pressing. Today, we couldn’t do it. It was more about recoveries and second balls against City we will want to be more aggressive in the work we do to win it back. We will look at the attributes of the players and we will see."