• Willian
    • Pulisic
    • Giroud
    • Kovacic (sub)
    • Abraham (sub)
    • Gilmour (sub)
    • Pedro (sub)

Just now, killer1257 said:

Kante also made horrible passes. Pulisic was our only top class player going forward

Gesendet von meinem VOG-L29 mit Tapatalk

Kante's job was to shut down kdb and add protection for the defence....did it superbly.

3 minutes ago, Atomiswave said:

Not only that but the lineup as well.....and of course Kante produced

Easy for me to say on hindsight I guess but thought people were going somewhat OTT with the reactions. I mean, even the usual calm and composed @Tomo was moaning more than usual!

Kante's job was to shut down kdb and add protection for the defence....did it superbly.
I expect from Kante to not lose the ball 20 meters away from our goal. Also, wasn't it Kante who made that weird tackle for Man city's free kick?

1 minute ago, killer1257 said:

I expect from Kante to not lose the ball 20 meters away from our goal. Also, wasn't it Kante who made that weird tackle for Man city's free kick?

Come now mate, thats nitpicking, you dont think city players also made a few here and there

3 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

I would say he was put in a bad position because Giroud missed an easy header in midfield. Giroud was poor, that's really his one job to win in the air and he lost often tonight. 

1 minute ago, Atomiswave said:

Come now mate, thats nitpicking, you dont think city players also made a few here and there

The point is we royally shithoused that game and were fortunate City imploded.

Kante cannot be the lone DM and it was yet again proven tonight. 

6 minutes ago, Jason said:

So all those concerns, moans and groans from the first 30 minutes or so turned out to be senseless then. :ph34r:

I mean we did look pretty dicey at best.  But yes those three points in the pocket look real nice right now...

giphy.gif