Super Frank Thread

1 hour ago, Special Juan said:

And this is why he shouldn't have been here in the first place, first time round was bad enough but this....fuck me, blokes fucking clueless.

But, but it’s super Frankie Lampard… mr Chelsea, mr untouchable, it’s time the supporters woke up and got in the real world, he is NOT a coach, he was a great footballer, stop backing him

1 hour ago, HEREIAM said:

But, but it’s super Frankie Lampard… mr Chelsea, mr untouchable, it’s time the supporters woke up and got in the real world, he is NOT a coach, he was a great footballer, stop backing him

I told this so many times but nobody want to listen to me

Hired Lampard was a abysmal decision 

Completely scarred his legacy, and this is how badly run things are. The people advising stuff like this are fucking clueless, whether that Winstanley or his fucking side kick, or both.

I cannot see us winning another game.

When Pottler got fired I was like fuck yeah let's go! I'd been waiting for that announcement for months, nobody could possibly do any worse than him. Boy was I wrong... I hoped they had lined up some big name to succeed Potter, but of course that wasn't the case. At first I didn't believe the Lampard rumours, thought it was a joke, but fuck me they actually did it. Even after hiring him I had this hopeful thinking that he couldn't do any worse, possibly might even fire a rocket up the players' asses, but instead he's managed to make us the worst team in the EPL. Shambolic

4 minutes ago, manpe said:

When Pottler got fired I was like fuck yeah let's go! I'd been waiting for that announcement for months, nobody could possibly do any worse than him. Boy was I wrong... I hoped they had lined up some big name to succeed Potter, but of course that wasn't the case. At first I didn't believe the Lampard rumours, thought it was a joke, but fuck me they actually did it. Even after hiring him I had this hopeful thinking that he couldn't do any worse, possibly might even fire a rocket up the players' asses, but instead he's managed to make us the worst team in the EPL. Shambolic

Lampard hasn't got it in him to put a rocket up anyone's arse-Weak as piss without any sort of CV in managerial roles. I was left empty when he was announced, imagine what the fucking players thought.

It's shambolic

31 minutes ago, Thor said:

You can put in a sneaky $1000 bet which will get you $400k back if we get relegated. Might as well get some good out of the bad if it does actually occur... lol

Just placed 5 euros on it 😂

Listening to his interviews and comments since coming in makes me wonder why he even bothered coming back.

“these issues predates me”

“I cant see things getting better”

“I want to win games but I can see why we aren’t”

“l took it on knowing what it may be but I’m proud to be manager here” this one is the worst of the lot - we are fucking 11th, winless in however many games, playing some of the worst football we’ve played in years yet “he’s proud to be Chelsea manager”

“it’s really hard at this stage of the season to get that turn” 

The guys a fucking joke. Really inspiring. He will never manage at a high level again and honestly I am glad. 

Edited by OneMoSalah

9 minutes ago, OneMoSalah said:

Listening to his interviews and comments since coming in makes me wonder why he even bothered coming back.

“these issues predates me”

“I cant see things getting better”

“I want to win games but I can see why we aren’t”

“l took it on knowing what it may be but I’m proud to be manager here” this one is the worst of the lot - we are fucking 11th, winless in however many games, playing some of the worst football we’ve played in years 

“it’s really hard at this stage of the season to get that turn” 

The guys a fucking joke. He will never manage at a high level again and honestly I am glad. 

Would you rather him lie? What he has said is basically hitting the nail on the head! 

Just now, YorkshireBlue said:

Would you rather him lie? What he has said is basically hitting the nail on the head! 

He was brought in for a reason though - to try turn the tide and steady the ship.

These comments basically admitting defeat - oh look its not my fault if I can’t get a turn around out of these. So why did he bother accepting the job? Why did they bother hiring him?

His attitude and general comments have been piss poor - his appointment didn’t inspire confidence but imagine listening to all this shite every time before and after a match? Would get the players right up for a match/training. Managers are meant to try and inspire players - no wonder we have lost 5 in a row under him, hugely inspiring. 

8 minutes ago, OneMoSalah said:

He was brought in for a reason though - to try turn the tide and steady the ship.

These comments basically admitting defeat - oh look its not my fault if I can’t get a turn around out of these. So why did he bother accepting the job? Why did they bother hiring him?

His attitude and general comments have been piss poor - his appointment didn’t inspire confidence but imagine listening to all this shite every time before and after a match? Would get the players right up for a match/training. Managers are meant to try and inspire players - no wonder we have lost 5 in a row under him, hugely inspiring. 

He took the job because no one eles would imo, he's been honest in saying he can't change it, the squads massive he hasn't enough experience as a manager the confidence has gone. Least he's not stringing the bullshit along by saying we will improve, when it's clear to every one we won't.

35 minutes ago, YorkshireBlue said:

He took the job because no one eles would imo, he's been honest in saying he can't change it, the squads massive he hasn't enough experience as a manager the confidence has gone. Least he's not stringing the bullshit along by saying we will improve, when it's clear to every one we won't.

Plenty of people would have taken it , nice few months pay and chance to manage a big club albeit briefly 

Lampard was brought in, in the hope a legend would lift morale and not because nobody else would, the owners and people around them took a risk and it's backfired.

I bet they didn't even approach anyone else, I bet FL was the first port of call. 

Just another shite decision by people who have made shit decisions from day one.

1 hour ago, YorkshireBlue said:

Why did he bother taking it if he thought he couldn’t improve us though? Just defeats the purpose of doing so. He might as well resign if he thinks he can’t change it no?

Your logic is baffling. Yeah he’s not bullshitting about it but hes still got 6 games so seems like hes just given up already. 

Edited by OneMoSalah

22 minutes ago, OneMoSalah said:

Why did he bother taking it if he thought he couldn’t improve us though? Just defeats the purpose of doing so. He might as well resign if he thinks he can’t change it no?

Your logic is baffling. Yeah he’s not bullshitting about it but hes still got 6 games so seems like hes just given up already. 

I agree he should resign, if he thought he could improve us then he's delusional, potter is an experienced manager and couldn't get this team playing, lampard couldn't improve Everton and in his last 15 games he's lost 13 drawn 2 I think. There is a difference between giving up and realising you haven't got what is needed to improve the team, there is a reason he's a interim manager, he was brought for the sole reason to try and steady the ship like you said, I don't think he knew what a 30+ player squad looks like when they have no confidence, or what getting changed in the corridors does to your morale. The amount of bitching going on in that dressing aswell won't help matters. I don't blame Frank for taking the job on he came here because he loves this club and tried to help, problem with sinking ships is once it's sinking there is nothing you can do.