Joe Cole

the wes

My interest left when he left %28N%29.gif

Never looked the same back from injury, wanted too much money for form he wasn't on, and then insulted the clubs by stating Liverpool was a 'proper' club (something along those lines). He was once, one of my favourite players - but i think his career is all but over in the limelight, think he will go abroad permanently for a couple of years, come back to England for his final years and become a pundit and act like he was the dog's bollocks.

I wish him well on his career downfall. :giggle:

Shame...after the last league match against Wigan, I thought he might just be getting back to his best. And then a few weeks later...gone.

To be fair, he did mention Chelsea in that interview, when he was talking about initiation songs...

Maybe he didn't ask about the club because of his tiff with the administration. I have no sympathy because he left on his own terms, but didn't he claim that he left because of the politics or something? He said he would reveal more info later. It may have been just for getting more wages on his contract but was that all?

Anyways, Joe Cole's in the past...hopefully he can secure a regular starting role without breaking down any time soon.

• 2 weeks later...

Joey is enjoying a good run of form as of late w/ Lille. I was thinking that Joey could assist in that void on the right side of the pitch for us, but of course I am alone in that deferred dream. The memories is all I have left our English #10.

Showing his skills in a less competitive league is no big deal.

Showing his skills in a less competitive league is no big deal.

But you'd have to admit that was it a pretty good goal he scored for them...

People allow me to present the quality of Mr. Joe Cole.

Hate on it all you want, but that is a nice goal that I would be proud to make during a match.

• 3 weeks later...

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2011/oct/14/joe-cole-lille-england

good read. i am kinda glad that it seems to work out for him again. I always had respect for the boy. The move to Liverpool obviously is more than a "one off". But i always loved him in Chelsea Blue, even though it was sometimes frustrating. But i think he´s a good lad.