Joe Cole

the wes

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

He left Chelsea because he didnt want to just be a bench player it seems and since gone to Liverpool he's just done the same! Hope he moves on to somewhere away from there because he aint doing himself any favours he may not be the same player from years ago but hey with a different side he may actully did to play 90 mins...and didnt exactly win the Europa League and FA Cup which he stated as part of his reason for moving...

I'll always love him for what he achieved with us but never forgive him for the way he left to go to Liverpool. His best days are well and truly behind him.

100% agree. I still remember his Liverpool debut, when he got sent off. It all went downhill from there.

He left Chelsea because he didnt want to just be a bench player it seems and since gone to Liverpool he's just done the same! Hope he moves on to somewhere away from there because he aint doing himself any favours he may not be the same player from years ago but hey with a different side he may actully did to play 90 mins...and didnt exactly win the Europa League and FA Cup which he stated as part of his reason for moving...

The main reason for his departure was purely financial side of things and only then the game. Because I think if he was satisfied the financial requirements even if the reserve would be left. From this perspective, it does not honor because Chelsea made him a star, and he spat at us

The main reason for his departure was purely financial side of things and only then the game. Because I think if he was satisfied the financial requirements even if the reserve would be left. From this perspective, it does not honor because Chelsea made him a star, and he spat at us

I dont know why he felt the need to come out with random shit..'this is home I've always wanted to be hear yada yada' I know players do that sorta thing but just ahhhh lost respect sorta thing really...his career there be a disaster,sent off first game and shit the rest of the time..he'll go get goal against us now said that..if he's there by that time mind

Cole is supposed to be a creative, attacking player, right? It follows then that the best way to judge him is to consider his specific, measurable creative contribution (SMCC) at Liverpool since signing. Let's look at the facts:

* 32 appearances

* 3 goals scored

* 1 assist

* 12 shots on target

* 25 fouls conceded

=

* 1 goal every 10.6 appearances

* 1 assist every 32 appearances

* One shot ON TARGET every 2.6 appearances

And as you can see, Cole's SMCC is negligible. Indeed, instead of providing a SMCC for Liverpool, Cole has spent more time giving away fouls.

Cole has been at Anfield for 56 weeks now. For the sake of argument, let's say he is earning £90k a week (a widely reported figure); that would put his total base earnings at £5.04m in just over 13 months. That equates to:

* £157.5k per appearance.

* £1.2m for each goal and assist so far.

http://www.liverpool-kop.com/2011/08/joe-cole-has-cost-liverpool-fc-12m-per.html

LMAO!!

Funny that Torres gets branded a mercanary for wanting a better standard of football yet Joe Cole gets praised for a wise career move despite ditching the double winners for a team in europa.

Have less sympathy than usual with the scousers for this one, they used this as some moral victory and we tried to warn them he was past it and not better than messi but they just would not listen :lol:

Funny that Torres gets branded a mercanary for wanting a better standard of football yet Joe Cole gets praised for a wise career move despite ditching the double winners for a team in europa.

Have less sympathy than usual with the scousers for this one, they used this as some moral victory and we tried to warn them he was past it and not better than messi but they just would not listen :lol:

He's made 13 apprances as a sub..god knows out of the 32 how many games he's finished!

Yeh that praise was shite.When he first when all the media and crap were talking about it being one of the best transfers..now people forget he's there!