Joe Cole

the wes

• 2 weeks later...

What's the exact reason he'd left? Was there are a contract for Joey but did he say that he'd like to wait till after WC before signing? or what? Someone explain me, I know this thread is ended but Í wanna write about it.

Regards,

Vincent

• 4 weeks later...

Oh please did you expect him to sign for Hull for some measly 5k a week just to not bother us Chelsea fans?

Were his other options really better?Would you rather him playing at the Yids or speaking French with Arsene at L'Arse?Or did you want him to go from the double winners to the relegation fighters at West Ham?Or even helping Manure at getting the Premiership back?

Liverpool probably won't be our competitors next year and our rivalry with them isn't as strong as the one with Tottenham or Arsenal.

He wanted to stay but we didn't renew his contract,calling him a traitor or a Judas is the worst thing as supporter can do.

We offered him a contract, but he wanted more money because he is living in a disillusioned world thinking he is the bollocks. Probably brought on by Chelsea fans giving him to much credit. We didn't give him more so he thought he'd try else were. Only rated him in the Mourinho era, not bothered he's gone.

Judas Cole

Everyone wanted him to stay. The problem is he demanded too much. And rumours say that he's going for the same wage he had at Chelsea. I won't be suprised if he got booed at SB by some fans. And calling him a Judas is the least people can say...

[...]

Liverpool is the last team I wanted him to join but I don't blame him for wanting to continue his career without conflicting Chelsea.

He might also hook up with the other Chelsea supporter there(Broughton-the chairman) and help him ruin that disgrace of a club eyebrows.gif

Oh please did you expect him to sign for Hull for some measly 5k a week just to not bother us Chelsea fans?

Were his other options really better?Would you rather him playing at the Yids or speaking French with Arsene at L'Arse?Or did you want him to go from the double winners to the relegation fighters at West Ham?Or even helping Manure at getting the Premiership back?

Liverpool probably won't be our competitors next year and our rivalry with them isn't as strong as the one with Tottenham or Arsenal.

He wanted to stay but we didn't renew his contract,calling him a traitor or a Judas is the worst thing as supporter can do.

he wanted to stay ON his ridiculous terms ..a big wage increase and more starts ...do you really think his form warranted that???

[Not directed at zolayes] You don't really know if he left because of the wages,you base you accusations on tabloid crap which is no better than all those Manure supporters thinking they know JT's character.

As fas as I'm concerned he may have left because he wasn't happy with the 30 minutes he played in each game(which he indeed fucked up)

You don't really know if he left because of the wages,you base you accusation on tabloid crap which is no better than all those Manure supporters thinking they know JT's character.

As fas as I'm concerned he may have left because he wasn't happy with the 30 minutes he played in each game(which he indeed fucked up)

how do you know what i base my opinions on ,,,

how do you know what i base my opinions on ,,,

It was directed towards Manuf,C JRevo and we hate scouse

I'm not arguing why he has left but why his (hypothetical) decision to join Liverpool doesn't make him any sort of traitor.

I just don`t know what has happened to Joe in the last year..has he changed agents or something or has his wife been getting in his head and turned him after giving birth to their first child with the.."think of the kid`s future Joe ..we`ve only got 16 million in the bank".kinda hen pecking...

it just don`t seem like Joe atall..all this only in it for the money stance...

i take some comfort tho in the fact that when he hangs up his boots it`ll be the medals he won with Chelsea he will be showing his kid..because he won fook all before he joined us and he`ll win fook all at Liverpool..

.when his kid is old enough to ask him why he left Chelsea,after all the medals he won ,the fans singing his name every week etc.....i wonder if he`ll be able to look into the kid`s eyes and tell it the truth..

I just don`t know what has happened to Joe in the last year..has he changed agents or something or has his wife been getting in his head and turned him after giving birth to their first child with the.."think of the kid`s future Joe ..we`ve only got 16 million in the bank".kinda hen pecking...

it just don`t seem like Joe atall..all this only in it for the money stance...

i take some comfort tho in the fact that when he hangs up his boots it`ll be the medals he won with Chelsea he will be showing his kid..because he won fook all before he joined us and he`ll win fook all at Liverpool..

.when his kid is old enough to ask him why he left Chelsea,after all the medals he won ,the fans singing his name every week etc.....i wonder if he`ll be able to look into the kid`s eyes and tell it the truth..

emo8.gif Incredible post!

Fair enough but he could just say "I wasn't happy on the bench".

And to be honest the same question can trouble the likes of Ashley Cole and Deco

well i guess all parents lie to their kids at some time...Joe has always been happy enough to earn a starting spot before now..and if he had got a pay rise he would have been content to do it again..

i don`t see the comparison with Ashley or Deco tho sorry...Deco wanted to go home after being away from home for 14 years and Ash was the best left back in the world (and still is) who was playing at a club who had lost their ambition and are more interested in fleecing their fans than rewarding them with trophies,these days.