Joe Cole

the wes

• 3 weeks later...

Just seen that assist, what a run! So good to see really because he's had such a bad 18 months. He did well to go to France and start a fresh. I'll never forget his contribution for us and i'll be happy to see him do well there.

Just seen that assist, what a run! So good to see really because he's had such a bad 18 months. He did well to go to France and start a fresh. I'll never forget his contribution for us and i'll be happy to see him do well there.

A fellow JC fan? :')

My brother was a major JC fan, even used to have joecole10 as his password for everything lol but i did love him too. I've never really cared about players going to rival teams because that just happens in football, especially if he's released, what is he supposed to do? I still loved Poyet when he was a yid and i still even have a regard for Gallas because he was awesome for us and i appreciate all players that contributed for us which these players did.

Good luck to the guy.

My brother was a major JC fan, even used to have joecole10 as his password for everything lol but i did love him too. I've never really cared about players going to rival teams because that just happens in football, especially if he's released, what is he supposed to do? I still loved Poyet when he was a yid and i still even have a regard for Gallas because he was awesome for us and i appreciate all players that contributed for us which these players did.

Good luck to the guy.

He WASN'T released ,,,he turned down a new contract,, ..Remember he was paid for almost 2 years when out injured...Gallas another who

showed no loyalty similar to Durie ...Its the way players leave that causes fans to despise them

Had he left to play more I would understand.

And then he said all those things how great Liverpool are...Like he wasn't here for 7 years.

Yeaah. He made some silly comments, but he's still a quality player. Has hard a hard 2 or so years though.

Sorry guys but im with Zolayes here, to demand to wages on par with the highest earners after the two season's he had was just taking the piss,i still maintain his performance against Cadiff was the worst ive ever seen by a Chelsea player and i could never forget those comments.

We made him the player he was and he shitted on us.