Joe Cole

the wes

after he left us for the scums money ,,,he became NOTHING

You were around at the time Jimmy Greaves played. Was he hated on too because after Chelsea he left to Spurs and Wet Spam. Fans couldn't have been happy? Poyet is another example.

I didnt support chelsea when jimmy left ,,but did when we sold ray wilkins to manure ...that was sad but we were going bust ..

If you are a selling club fans can often accept the need for it . some transfers I didnt like ..Durie to Spurs ,, said he wanted to move

back to scotland then fucked off to Spuds ... annoyed at us selling young players .. despised gallas ...but we got lucky getting ash

.. Le saux left and came back .

It was the manner in which the non person showed gross ingratitude to the club and the fans ... rant over

fair enough. You know I was thinking... As fans we get pissed about this stuff. Do you think some of the "old guard" at chelsea are still "friends" with J Cole?

Personally, I don't give a f**k how much a player asks for when he thinks he won't be starting anymore and every time he steps on the field he hustles his balls off. But I understand the gripe.

NEVER

Why? Most the players who've ever moved to Chelsea from other clubs had monetary incentives. If Cole is willing to lower his demands, remember he still holds England ambitions, then he'd be a great signing.

Why? Most the players who've ever moved to Chelsea from other clubs had monetary incentives. If Cole is willing to lower his demands, remember he still holds England ambitions, then he'd be a great signing.

and how much are you willing to pay liverpool to take him off their wage bill...

• 4 weeks later...

This is a challenge for me. I have played in London all my life. I could have stayed at Chelsea because the fans loved me and I won things, but I wanted to challenge myself and when I knew Liverpool were interested it was a no-brainer because they are the biggest club in the country.

That's the thing I am looking forward to. You talk to Liverpool players and talk about the European nights. I experienced it as an opponent and it was immense. To go out there and play in that atmosphere every week will be phenomenal.