Joe Cole

the wes

what did he say?

he had been through a lot of injuries ,,,fans and club gave him great support ..

he was playing poorly .. offered a new contract ,, but demanded a big wage rise ,,,, tbh he just wasnt worth it ...

thought a big club would come in and pay him what he wanted..

only scumpool came in ...and paid him what he was getting with us ..prob got a signing fee or his agent did ,,

then we got all the liverpool shit ... noticed at weekend he congrats hammers ,,,did notice him mention us ,,, he must be really

gutted at what he threw away

he had been through a lot of injuries ,,,fans and club gave him great support ..

he was playing poorly .. offered a new contract ,, but demanded a big wage rise ,,,, tbh he just wasnt worth it ...

thought a big club would come in and pay him what he wanted..

only scumpool came in ...and paid him what he was getting with us ..prob got a signing fee or his agent did ,,

then we got all the liverpool shit ... noticed at weekend he congrats hammers ,,,did notice him mention us ,,, he must be really

gutted at what he threw away

who cares,our new number 10 is way better.

• 2 weeks later...

Special Agent J. Cole strikes again.

First, he costs the bin dippers an absolute bomb in wages. Then made Stevie Me look like a fool when he claimed Cole's better than Messi (lol.)

Then he sends us over Hazard.

Take a bow son, take a bow.

I know Joe Cole regrets leaving us and going to Liverpool. There was a special report on SSN about him and they asked him about regrets and stuff. You could tell that he had to be careful what to say because he's still a Liverpool player but he paused and was defo gonna say leaving Chelsea. He was good for us, did many great things too and has helped Hazard to come to us. I'll never have a bad word to say about him. Ancellotti didn't use him enough anyway.

I know Joe Cole regrets leaving us and going to Liverpool. There was a special report on SSN about him and they asked him about regrets and stuff. You could tell that he had to be careful what to say because he's still a Liverpool player but he paused and was defo gonna say leaving Chelsea. He was good for us, did many great things too and has helped Hazard to come to us. I'll never have a bad word to say about him. Ancellotti didn't use him enough anyway.

Yeah agreed. Joe's never been the sharpest knife in the draw so to speak and I think when he made the comment that he was joining the biggest team in England was more a reference to their past history. I don't think he intended it as a slight on us. The club did an interview which aired on Chelsea TV with him recently and you can tell that we're the club he is most fondest of. Eden Hazard also said that Joe Cole's still a fan of the football club which was why he went about convincing him his future was with Chelsea.

He has to look at the state of Liverpool at the minute with Downing, etc and wonder how the fuck he couldn't get a game for them!

• 2 months later...

Apparently Westham are making a formal bid for him. Reckon he'll move back?

I for one hope he does... Love Eden Cole... would be nice to see him playing first team football regularly.

I think the whole l'puke fiasco was a momentary lapse of reason (its a nice Floyd album too)...Also he wanted more jack that we weren't going pay him, but he got from l'puke ;) Beside he got UCL footie last season w/ Lille & helped us land Hazard. Ok he won't be a CFC Legend, but he should be considered a Hero..He did help us get the Double in '09 w/ that nice win @ ole crapfort. When people ask me about JC I will remember him like this:

tn_Joe_Cole_Chelsea_0021.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

On 2 August, Cole started his first Liverpool game for over a year, playing in the Europa League first leg qualifier victory over FC Gomel. He was substituted after just 23 minutes, being replaced by Raheem Sterling after tweaking his hamstrings. He was able to return as a substitute in Liverpool's 3-0 defeat to West Bromwich Albion, but a repeat of a hamstring injury saw him limp off and replaced after only 11 minutes.

Lol, poor Joe..

• 3 months later...

Liverpool midfielder Joe Cole is in talks with West Ham about a return to Upton Park, according to #SSN sources

Joe is still one of my favourite Chelsea players so I hope he will do better than he did with Liverpool.