Tammy Abraham

Captain Ahmed

We will never activate that for sure.

Great deal for us, surprised Mou wants him. He get at least some backing from the board. On the other hand, I feel sorry for his city rival, old smoker did not get shit...

26 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

We will never activate that for sure.

Great deal for us, surprised Mou wants him. He get at least some backing from the board. On the other hand, I feel sorry for his city rival, old smoker did not get shit...

I don't see anything special in Abraham. Good player but not good enough to challeng for titles 

I find the glee among some fans celebrating his departure very distasteful.  The "he can't play football", "misses most of his chances" narrative is very tiring- he did score 21 goals in 58 games.  He's just not the starting striker for a team challenging for the league.

I find it interesting Mourinho criticism of Tammy 2 seasons ago and now hes signed him when he played significantly less minutes last season. I do wonder if this is a Mourinho signing or a club signing. Either way good deal for us and move for him if he plays. 

Well, if he can improve significantly I do back Mou to be able to get it out of him, attitude wise, but this all depends on Tammy for the most part. I hope we buy him back for the narrative if he turns it around completely.

Confidence is a great thing, but he seemed to have such a high opinion of his abilities which simply did not exist at the higher level of play.

Wish him the best.