Tammy Abraham

Captain Ahmed

Apologies upfront to Tammy Abraham because, although I post this to praise him, I have a second reason for adding this comment.

As people have probably read Tammy set a new goals record for an English player in Serie A season when he notched a double for Roma yesterday. Speaking after the game twenty-four year old Tammy reiterated how much he loves Italy, his club and his coach. That feeling is obviously reciprocated. He's certainly had a lot of love from the Roma fans during his thirty-seven league appearances. Top work Tammy. Let's hope that Roma win the Conference League so that what is already a really good season for him turns into a great one.

Twenty-one year old Jimmy Greaves join AC Milan in 1961 but he did it for the money and no other reason. He hated the idea of the move so much that he tried to have it cancelled after it was done but Milan would not agree. Once he got there he could not get on with the more professional approach. He wanted to be on the golf course by midday, the Italians trained longer and harder; he wanted to be on the booze by three pm, the Italians wanted him to drink water; he wanted to stand around on the halfway line as usual, the Italians wanted him to work for the team; he wanted to spend alone time with his wife whenever he wanted to, the Italians wanted him to avoid strenuous activities in the build up to match day; he hated the coach and the coach hated him. Jimmy was miserable and forced his way out of the club in six-months.

Despite being three years younger than Tammy, despite being miserable where Tammy is completely at home, despite not being trusted by his coach, Greaves scored 9 goals in just 14 Serie A Appearances. Tammy is a good footballer making a name for himself. Greaves was a football god. The best Chelsea player ever bar none. 

Edited by OhForAGreavsie

• 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
5 hours ago, Tomislava10Barisic said:

Tammy Abraham good Player and i have informations from Facebook Chelsea want buy Him back!!!! 🙂 
He is amazing, but the Question is will Jose Mourinho accept, we should never sell Him.... 🙂 

hard pass

56 minutes ago, Vesper said:

hard pass

6 hours ago, Tomislava10Barisic said:

Tammy Abraham good Player and i have informations from Facebook Chelsea want buy Him back!!!! 🙂 
He is amazing, but the Question is will Jose Mourinho accept, we should never sell Him.... 🙂 

The 'hard pass' is a) but, in any case, b) we have a buyback so, if we choose to trigger it, Jose has no say. He could of course try to persuade Tammy to stay in Rome, but he would not have a veto over the move.

Edited by OhForAGreavsie

• 2 months later...
2 hours ago, whats happening said:

looks like he torn his acl in the last game of the season

Yep, very sad. You could see the agony on his face straight away. Coincidentally happened in a challenge with Ampadu who is on loan from us.

1 hour ago, Tomislava10Barisic said:

Like i said we Chelsea should try to buy Tammy Abraham back.... 🙂 
He has Talent He is good He would be the Perfect Comeback!!!! 🙂 

How can he have the perfect comeback if he is our for 6 months

On 21/03/2022 at 12:21, Fernando said:

Well after Lukaku bullied that league and now with us, I don't take the Serie A that serious any more. 

Seems like a very weak league where average players can look much better then they are. 

You're talking about the league that got three teams in Euro finals.