The Conte Thread

11 minutes ago, pHaRaOn said:

People who overhyping Conte up now, will be the very same people who will demand his head on the plate if things goes wrong. But his tactical work against Belgium and Spain were top-class. Curious about how he will cope against a smaller teams, but we'll see. Positive about him.

He would have had to deal with deep defenses a lot in Italy so I'm sure he will be fine.

Funnily enough, before this tournament his big game tactics was the question mark.

Fantastic performance from his boys. Hopefully, very soon we will be able to say  - fantastic performance by our boys.

I also love Bonucci's latest comments about Conte. Come and play for him at Chelsea!

4 hours ago, Essien19 said:

Let's see how this passion goes down with the likes of Hazard or Fabregas. I've seen a brilliant world cup from Van Gaal.

And becoming the first Italian coach who loses to Germany would be bad for his CV.

Seems like a good coach, though. Better than some of the likes we had before but not as good as the individual for me. 0

Gesendet von meinem SM-G930F mit Tapatalk

Lmao, Jose fans are almost like Jose himself. Like Jose using every opportunity to making it about the Portuguese. How is conte 'not being as good as the individual' relevant? Are you trying tonsay that Conte will do worse than Jose, that being 1 point off relegation after 16 games?

This place will be a cringefest if Jose manages to even get a draw at the bridge next season.

2 minutes ago, Hybrid Angel said:

Lmao, Jose fans are almost like Jose himself. Like Jose using every opportunity to making it about the Portuguese. How is conte 'not being as good as the individual' relevant? Are you trying tonsay that Conte will do worse than Jose, that being 1 point off relegation after 16 games?

This place will be a cringefest if Jose manages to even get a draw at the bridge next season.

Just my opinion, didn't know that it's forbidden to have one in here. :o Are you the person who tells others which things are relevant and which not?! There will always be two sides of the coin but some fans seem too butthurt to acknowledge. Yeah, Jose and then 16 bad games comes to mind, aren't you forgetting something?  :)

This place will always be the way it is when the likes of you always go overboard and attack the messenger instead of the message.
Jose fans, what is this, i keep wondering, what's the name of this particular site again: 'Josetalk' or 'Chelseatalk', i'm getting confused, maybe you can help a mate out. I was saying that in my point of view the former boss was better, time to call the police?!

Maybe we'll win against United, 3 points, has there always to be a 'cringefest' involved?!

Can you imagine that if he reaches the final he would have only 5 actual days to lead the team before playing the first friendly in Vienna.

Still, I tried so hard, but I just can't avoid getting hyped for this guy.

Bring it on !

12 hours ago, Tomo said:

He would have had to deal with deep defenses a lot in Italy so I'm sure he will be fine.

Funnily enough, before this tournament his big game tactics was the question mark.

He was called a bad cup manager in Italy. Definitely proving people wrong in this tournament. 

15 hours ago, Blue_Fox_ said:

With Conte's work ethic, Hazard will want an extensive siesta come december, after a sequence of self substitutions :lol: His hip will be "injured" again. And thank god Courtois is not an outfield player or he would put in a transfer request come september.

You are actually insinuating Hazard wasn't injured? Eventhough there are multiple sources that he played on painkillers for months? Really??

8 hours ago, Adnane said:

Can you imagine that if he reaches the final he would have only 5 actual days to lead the team before playing the first friendly in Vienna.

Still, I tried so hard, but I just can't avoid getting hyped for this guy.

Bring it on !

This is why if they get eliminate by Germany (which is more then likely) it would not be that bad. Spain has been in decline and not as good as currently France or Germany right now. I will be surprised if another team not these two win this cup. 

But if Italy does goes all the way and surprised I think you can take a positive out of it. The positive is that the Italian players will be impressed by Conte that one or two might decide to follow him to Chelsea, like a certain Bonucci....

22 minutes ago, Fernando said:

This is why if they get eliminate by Germany (which is more then likely) it would not be that bad.

Of course it will be bad ^_^ Chelsea ain't the centre of the world right now, and these comments, frankly, are daft. I'd much rather have Chelsea players come sooner than Conte. He's actually thinking about Chelsea even now, by sending the Spanish home early. You know, Fabregas, Azpi, Pedro will be all rested for that meaningless friendly. While Conte is going to play a Euro Quarter Final against Germany.

13 minutes ago, Blue_Fox_ said:

Of course it will be bad ^_^ Chelsea ain't the centre of the world right now, and these comments, frankly, are daft. I'd much rather have Chelsea players come sooner than Conte. He's actually thinking about Chelsea even now, by sending the Spanish home early. You know, Fabregas, Azpi, Pedro will be all rested for that meaningless friendly. While Conte is going to play a Euro Quarter Final against Germany.

If we get this kind of Conte at Chelsea then we should be back in top 4 next season without a doubt. 

This will also make the league harder, as you assume City with Pep, United with Mourinho, Liverpool with Klopp and us with Conte would be quality. Not forgetting all the other teams with good managers....wonder if Arsenal will be left behind this season because of Wenger or will make it like always....

I still wish we had one more crazy manager in Bielsa at some team in the EPL. And then we will be complete and ready to kill ourselves. :)