Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

The Conte Thread

Followers 4

17 minutes ago, Fernando said:

Cuntiola hey?

You want people to respect Mourinho yet you don't show respect to Guardiola. 

The blind leading the blind.....

Oy!
Yeah well, that's nothing compared to the (irrational) shovels of shit people try to throw over José nowadays, you being one of them (seeing how you seem to mention him in your every post) -_- Considering he is Chelsea's most successful manager (yadda yadda.)
If Baldiol...Cuntiol.....? Guardiola? Will ever manage us I will begrudgingly shut my mouth about him. For now he's Citeh's manager, and not as good as someone like Klopp, José, Simeone in my books to show him respect as far as football is concerned.

• Like 2
  • Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello, I am a Juventus italian fan and maybe I can help you to understand which kind of coach Conte is...(sorry for my english, I hope you will understand) When he arrived in Juventus, he fo

I think the fact that we stuck to our principles, pressing them high up the pitch in spurts throughout the game and more importantly, passing out from the back, even with a few mistakes (note - it goe

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, Blue_Fox_ said:

Oy!
Yeah well, that's nothing compared to the (irrational) shovels of shit people try to throw over José nowadays, you being one of them -_- Considering he is Chelsea's most successful manager (yadda yadda.)
If Baldiol...Cuntiol.....? Guardiola? Will ever manage us I will begrudgingly shut my mouth about him. For now he's Citeh's manager, and not as good as someone like Klopp, José, Simeone in my books to show him respect as far as football is concerned.

I don't called Mourinho names. I might not like his style anymore and not put him in the degree of top management like Simeone but I don't do that. If you want respect you have to show respect.... Amazingly I said the same thing about Mourinho. If people want Mourinho to respect him he needs to show respect, which he fails to do a lot of the time. 

30 minutes ago, Blue_Fox_ said:

Oy!
Yeah well, that's nothing compared to the (irrational) shovels of shit people try to throw over José nowadays, you being one of them (seeing how you seem to mention him in your every post) -_- Considering he is Chelsea's most successful manager (yadda yadda.)

Oh come on, I don't like Pep or any team he has managed but the guy is a genius.

Speaking of name calling, I've just noticed that there's someone on theshedend called 'RIP Mourinho' (and with a 'Straight Outta Excuses' pic haha). How have they not forced him to change that username yet? :lol:

• Like 1
Just now, The Chels said:

Speaking of name calling, I've just noticed that there's someone on theshedend called 'RIP Mourinho' (and with a 'Straight Outta Excuses' pic haha). How have they not forced him to change that username yet? :lol:

Maybe because he isn't far away from the truth.

• Like 2
16 minutes ago, Tomo said:

Oh come on, I don't like Pep or any team he has managed but the guy is a genius.

Well, I didn't say he's a shit manager, but not the genius most believe he is. I'd take any of those I mentioned before over him 10 times out of 10.

The team needs a very strong character as coach who can force his will because there are lots of charlatans behind the scenes all trying to push the club in different directions. So I feel he is a good choice but I am still worried about the season. If we do bad I am afraid the knives will be out early.

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, xPetrCechx said:

But we will see him tomorrow with the blue shirt, right?

I'm assuming preseason starts tomorrow so I'm sure the official Chelsea site and Twitter will have some pics of Conte at some point in the day. 

Though I guess if tomorrow is really Contes first day, he could be in meetings with the big bosses all day with pre season starting Tuesday. Time will tell. 

27 minutes ago, The Chels said:

7 minutes ago, DavidEU said:

I'm assuming preseason starts tomorrow so I'm sure the official Chelsea site and Twitter will have some pics of Conte at some point in the day. 

Though I guess if tomorrow is really Contes first day, he could be in meetings with the big bosses all day with pre season starting Tuesday. Time will tell. 

52cc8267-121a-46d4-b686-f06ff04db77aAntonio Conte is set address the media shortly after being officially introduced as Chelsea boss on Monday. 
The Blues are planning to present Conte to the media at Cobham on July 11, the day he officially begins his job as Chelsea manager.

WhatsApp-Image-20160710.jpeg

• Like 1

All Chelsea fans are desperate for transfer news so you can be damned sure we won't hear a peep about it from the club tomorrow. :D

We'll hear the most generic, pre-rehearsed answers and a couple of pics. 

52 minutes ago, xPetrCechx said:

52cc8267-121a-46d4-b686-f06ff04db77aAntonio Conte is set address the media shortly after being officially introduced as Chelsea boss on Monday. 
The Blues are planning to present Conte to the media at Cobham on July 11, the day he officially begins his job as Chelsea manager.

WhatsApp-Image-20160710.jpeg

I believe Dan Levene attends all pressers, so if he says there isn't one tomorrow, I'm pretty certain there won't be. 

Word I read last week is that his first introductory PC would be on the US tour at some point. July 23 rings a bell. 

1 minute ago, DavidEU said:

I believe Dan Levene attends all pressers, so if he says there isn't one tomorrow, I'm pretty certain there won't be. 

Word I read last week is that his first introductory PC would be on the US tour at some point. July 23 rings a bell. 

I met Dan when chelsea played in israel. he was my guest at our supporters club meeting. nice guy.

maybe he is right, but all over the twitter i can see news about conte's press tomorrow.

5 minutes ago, xPetrCechx said:

I met Dan when chelsea played in israel. he was my guest at our supporters club meeting. nice guy.

maybe he is right, but all over the twitter i can see news about conte's press tomorrow.

Not a single journalist on Twitter saying its tomorrow. I might be completely wrong, but I don't think it is tomorrow. Think he's probably got more important things to take of. 

Might get a Chelsea TV interview with him though. 

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, DavidEU said:

Not a single journalist on Twitter saying its tomorrow. I might be completely wrong, but I don't think it is tomorrow. Think he's probably got more important things to take of. 

Might get a Chelsea TV interview with him though. 

It would be strange not to have it tomorrow. It's his first day, he needs to get the media circus and photo ops out of the way so we can focus on the squad. I can't imagine they would send him to the media on a Wednesday or Thursday for the whole song and dance and break the rhythm.