The Conte Thread

On ‎04‎/‎04‎/‎2016 at 9:04 PM, milan.cech said:
11 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Hate to bring the mood down, but unfortunately we don't have Bonucci or Cheilini. If he manages to effectively play a back 3 with Cahill in it then he deserves a knighthood.

Conte has transformed Bonucci and Chiellini in Bonucci and Chiellini.Before Conte were considered normal players.If players will follow Conte Chelsea will have lots of satisfactions.

Jose first time round broke out long unbeaten run against Tottenham, letting us lose to them for the first time in nearly two decades. lnfact he nearly blew our long unbeaten home run vs them twice.

To judge Conte if he gets beat by Gemany is ridiculous but picking.

Italy never ever loses to Germany when it matters, that's part of the legacy, who ever breaks it leaves behind a very bad smell, but today it's a possibility, not a fact, so let's find out.

Jose won the goddamn thing in his first season. A loss can be compared to one in the group stages, not in the knockout competition, imo.

Just now, AlesJuve said:

Arbitraggio scandaloso.

Fallo su Eder non fischiato era scandaloso. Ramos doveva essere espulso prima del fischio di HT. Poco male, abbiamo vinto e la Spagna con arbitro compreso se la sono presa dove sappiamo noi.

Still not over it? You don't make a post without jabbing at Hazard or Belgium all because your favorite person in the world deservedly got sacked. Get a fucking grip, you're pathetic.

Lol triggered as you once famously said.

I'm not one of the Hazard lover boys so calm down. You don't like Jose, i don't like Hazard, get over it. ?

Not really triggered, I've been wanting to say something for weeks, but kept telling myself what's the point, these Jose cretins are persistent. And i do like Mourinho btw, I don't like how he handled last season and was glad he got the sack, as was any sane fan of the club.

1 minute ago, Essien19 said:

Lol triggered as you once famously said.

I'm not one of the Hazard lover boys so calm down. You don't like Jose, i don't like Hazard, get over it. ?

With Conte's work ethic, Hazard will want an extensive siesta come december, after a sequence of self substitutions :lol: His hip will be "injured" again. And thank god Courtois is not an outfield player or he would put in a transfer request come september.

59 minutes ago, Blue_Fox_ said:

Bar a few.....Chelsea has a worse team than Italy. Let's open our eyes people :lol:
Azpi, Zouma, Matic, Willian, Hazard and Costa are the exceptions I'm talking about.

We are a better team than Italy, but in the system Conte uses, the ball passing centerbacks and a hold up striker is so important but we are very poor in those aspects. 

48 minutes ago, Weckerz said:

Not really triggered, I've been wanting to say something for weeks, but kept telling myself what's the point, these Jose cretins are persistent. And i do like Mourinho btw, I don't like how he handled last season and was glad he got the sack, as was any sane fan of the club.

Calling people 'cretins' and going down the self righteous path again: Telling people what any 'sane' person would or wouldn't do. It's getting more and more boring. Na man, let's finish this 'discussion', gets us nowhere, just looking for the wind up. Shame, puts the Belgian crew under poor light.

1 minute ago, Essien19 said:

Calling people 'cretins' and going down the self righteous path again: Telling people what any 'sane' person would or wouldn't do. It's getting more and more boring. Na man, let's finish this 'discussion', gets us nowhere, just looking for the wind up. Shame, puts the Belgian crew under poor light.

More and more boring? It's the first time I say anything on the matter in months. You're the one making jibberish posts 24/7 proclaiming your love for your homeboy. You're a fecking weirdo, let's end this indeed.

Just now, Weckerz said:

More and more boring? It's the first time I say anything on the matter in months. You're the one making jibberish posts 24/7 proclaiming your love for your homeboy. You're a fecking weirdo, let's end this indeed.

Very nice indeed. Is that the way we speak to each other in here?!

People who overhyping Conte up now, will be the very same people who will demand his head on the plate if things goes wrong. But his tactical work against Belgium and Spain were top-class. Curious about how he will cope against a smaller teams, but we'll see. Positive about him.