The Conte Thread

4 minutes ago, Fernando said:

Well now that Antonio is back I think at the end of the week we will have some better clue about his future and other players. 

I just hope the board back him in the transfer market.

We can't afford to let another class manager leave! 

1 hour ago, Reddish-Blue said:

I just hope the board back him in the transfer market.

We can't afford to let another class manager leave! 

Well if he goes I would like a manager like Pochetino. 

We should have tried to get Bielsa a long time ago. 

We need a manager that will take gambles with youth. 

20 hours ago, Mana said:

The board is getting more and more pathetic by the second. Can't believe all we have so far is a second goalkeeper than came on a free.

If Conte goes because of the board's incompetence, I'll be so pissed off to the point I don't want to think about Chelsea for a year. Because 2015/16 will repeat itself here.

No it won't.

There are some cracks and as for Europe we can look forward to no more than be just a little better than City.
If he goes it will be the first time in many-many years any manager in any country left because the board failed him during the transfer period. Most managers are timid when confronted with this type of situation.
But I just can't believe it.
Roman knows the end of the world is coming and decided to hide his money ?

1 minute ago, Mana said:

You're right. It could get worse than 15/16.

The man solely responsible for that farce is gone. And if Conte has us battling relegation aswell then he will be sacked and rightly so.

If we have a poor transfer window in the end then you can maybe excuse Conte if we drop a few places, but if a repeat of 15/16 happens only one man would be responsible.

3 minutes ago, Mana said:

I think you need to read my original post again. I am not talking about if the board is bad and Conte continues to stay. I'm talking about if the board is bad and Conte leaves because of it.

That won't happen this summer, he will want a shot of the CL with us. At worst it would happen next summer but I'd be amazed if it happened this.

Either way, if he did his replacement wouldn't have us fighting relegation, that was a unique one off.

Former Chelsea manager and current Bayern boss has fired a strict warning to Antonio Conte, telling him he must strengthen and add quantity to compete in the Champions League this season.

“Conte will be forced to change something, as he won the Premier League using practically the same players all the time,” Ancelotti explained. “In the Champions League, he’ll need to buy a lot and buy well.”

http://readchelsea.com/2017/07/09/former-chelsea-boss-weighs-contes-transfer-plans/

27 minutes ago, xPetrCechx said:

Former Chelsea manager and current Bayern boss has fired a strict warning to Antonio Conte, telling him he must strengthen and add quantity to compete in the Champions League this season.

“Conte will be forced to change something, as he won the Premier League using practically the same players all the time,” Ancelotti explained. “In the Champions League, he’ll need to buy a lot and buy well.”

http://readchelsea.com/2017/07/09/former-chelsea-boss-weighs-contes-transfer-plans/

Shouldnt he be more worried about Bayern?

Our board playing with fire. And most Chelsea fans don't like it. We need to buy now and fast. Sandro, Bellotti must be signed quick. Enough for this slow summer transfers!!!

I'm starting to think that Marotta and Emenalo are brothers. Both benefited enormously from Conte's miracles and both are slow to complete any negotiations.I was expecting a very different market to thank Conte for the work done.

28 minutes ago, AlesJuve said:

I'm starting to think that Marotta and Emenalo are brothers. Both benefited enormously from Conte's miracles and both are slow to complete any negotiations.I was expecting a very different market to thank Conte for the work done.

Emenalo isn't part of the board.

6 hours ago, RoyalBlues said:

Now that Rudiger is done, I believe it is so called 'his signing'. Club has back him it seems. Stop that stupid rumour he is leaving, please.

"We have been aware of him for some time, and we are confident he will fit in well with the squad."

This is what emanolo said....

8 hours ago, Fernando said:

"We have been aware of him for some time, and we are confident he will fit in well with the squad."

This is what emanolo said....

Maybe what he mean is that we are after him since last season, but then he is injured. It is Conte who asked for him last season, if I'm not mistaken.