The Mourinho Thread

I believe that Mourinho will win treble with this incredible team this season.He fixed all deficiencies .We failed to control the midfield last season in some matches and he fixed it with fabregas.If you look at our pressing style it is very similar to bayern 2012-13 season under heynckes.Also another change is that we are playing from back more frequently this season.From physical point of view there are no problems.

The thing is, if we evolve the team properly and correctly in future windows I honestly believe we are in for a good 5 6 year spell off domination, we were in for something similar this time ten years ago but we started messing up the transfer window and let United back in.

I have a feeling Jose is going to win the quad sometime soon, maybe not this year but 2016 or 2017.

The thing is, if we evolve the team properly and correctly in future windows I honestly believe we are in for a good 5 6 year spell off domination, we were in for something similar this time ten years ago but we started messing up the transfer window and let United back in. I have a feeling Jose is going to win the quad sometime soon, maybe not this year but 2016 or 2017.

There's a reason no English team has won the quadruple before and it's that you would need everything to go your way. It won't happen.

No, it wasn't him buying his own players. They were Fiorentino Perez signings

I believe a manager should demand for some players he wants to stay. Like Alonso. Their only sitting DM is illaramendi :doh:

He kept quiet and let 3 players from his team spine to go. That's too much imo

Lopez-CB-Alonso-dimaria-ST

All i'm going to say is thank god we don't have Pep and his hipsters-ish ways. He constantly changes formations for no apparent reasons, he loves possession even when they look predictable and he experiments with the team far too much...

Klopp is the real deal, he's got a great personality, brilliant fast-attacking philosophy and is very, very Loyal

Simeone or Klopp?

Think if we were to replace Mourinho with Simeone, there wouldn't be much difference. Those two are so similar in their coaching style and character that is not even funny.

Contrary to the popular belief, Dortmund sort of play the type of football Jose's trying to implement here I believe.