The Mourinho Thread

We should cherish this game, likely the last time we score over 5 goals for a long time to come now. Next time we go 2-0 up expect us to be a lot more laid back like at Burnley 2nd half. Having said that, what a great game it was.

Either way it is clear now, title or it will be a disappointing season. WE CAN DO IT! KTBFFH

isn't le arse at home still on the schedule? I know I know...You just love Boring Boring Chelsea like myself. I am thinking this season we will be treated to a large bunch of Champagne Footie from this club. So deep & quality everywhere. The League is for the taking!!!

6 today, 3 at Burnley (should've been 4 with the Costa penalty), and we would've scored at least a couple more against Leicester had it not been for Schmeichel and the post. There have been times to criticise our conservatism but this season so far hasn't been one. Honestly, I'm not even going to complain about some of the below par defending today - I've wanted us to score more goals and if that compromises some of our solidity, so be it. Last season City and Liverpool scored ~100 in the league while we were stranded in the 70s, and that's just sad.

It was worrying last season, but Mourinho was annoyed by our strikers finishing/movement so we went defensive to secure victories.

People forget Mourinho has the highest goals record in Spain 121goals. Our team reminds me of them, fantastic attack but sacrificing defensive stability. As long as costa keeps on burying the chances, be prepared for more rollercoaster matches like today :D

It was worrying last season, but Mourinho was annoyed by our strikers finishing/movement so we went defensive to secure victories.

People forget Mourinho has the highest goals record in Spain 121goals. Our team reminds me of them, fantastic attack but sacrificing defensive stability. As long as costa keeps on burying the chances, be prepared for more rollercoaster matches like today :D

No that's wrong he also had a good defense over there.

Ramos was a beast and much better then anything we got.

This is where I'm expecting Mourinho eventually shifts Ivan to the cb and puts azpi and Felipe on each side. Will not happen right away but by December we might start seeing this. Because this defense is not that good and something needs to be fix.

Complex - What Would Happen If Premier League Managers Made Rap Albums

zx1wyiwpiwfix2i9pvrn.jpg

saphttfbuqx2p9mwiygn.jpg

They've also done them for Van Gaal, Wenger etc..

http://uk.complex.com/sports/2014/08/premier-league-manager-rap-albums/jose-mourinho

uxhzrpsuivivn22fos8v.jpg

vg4u9viimovwdmz840zi.jpg

Wenger

14. 8 Years In The Making feat. A-Ramz

Mourinho is so funny - but it shows how pissed he is about our defending...

‘We made defensive mistakes. I don’t want to speak for Everton and Roberto [Martinez] but my team made defensive mistakes. I just said on Chelsea TV before I came down that it’s difficult to believe on Wednesday afternoon we trained for one-and-a-half hours and we did only two things: defensive corners and defensive lateral free-kicks.

‘Imagine how happy I am with the result of our work! It would have been better to give them Wednesday off and stay at home with my wife and kids!

‘When the opponent scores against us I want it to be because they were brilliant or because they did something that was difficult to control. We made four defensive mistakes: for the three goals, despite them being great finishes, and when Courtois made a fantastic save with the result at 4-3.’

I agree with him we've made too many mistakes... I hope he gives those guys a headache and fixes it.

Mourinho is so funny - but it shows how pissed he is about our defending...

I agree with him we've made too many mistakes... I hope he gives those guys a headache and fixes it.

I disagree with him on the first Everton goal. Yes, you can look around and find someone to blame. But that was a well crafted goal, with a great cross and a fantastic header.

'Mistakes' are made for every goal in football.

I disagree with him on the first Everton goal. Yes, you can look around and find someone to blame. But that was a well crafted goal, with a great cross and a fantastic header.

'Mistakes' are made for every goal in football.

I have to rewatch the match and analyze it properly. I was all nerves yesterday in the second... then I'll comment properly, not only in the goals, but in the midfield and the defense. I don't think the mistakes were made by the defenders, but maybe I'm wrong. I'll wait @Dion, so we watch it together, hopefully tomorrow, if he feels like he can wait as much :P

No that's wrong he also had a good defense over there.

Ramos was a beast and much better then anything we got.

This is where I'm expecting Mourinho eventually shifts Ivan to the cb and puts azpi and Felipe on each side. Will not happen right away but by December we might start seeing this. Because this defense is not that good and something needs to be fix.

I admit their defenders are individually faster than ours, but that Madrid defence conceded 2 goals per match, that's also bad team defending no matter how you look at it.