The Mourinho Thread

I don't understand much of this interview actually.

What did he mean about Willian? That he's lacking professionalism, commitment and the quality he had in Shakhtar or is it the opposite?

I'm pretty sure that he meant the opposite. That Willian is much more professional and committed now.

Otherwise that comment would be on the headline everywhere in Europe lol.

In the real world, Jose doesn't bring negativity. I challenge you to honestly say the atmosphere at Chelsea matches has been negative this year - it hasn't. In fact Jose has brought a kind of unity and togetherness amongst the Chelsea support (I'll repeat that, the Chelsea SUPPORT) that hasn't been there for a while. Under Robbie there was a defiance because we were underdogs, but under Jose there's been a belligerence and strength amongst the crowd. On the internet it's a little different. In fact on this website there's been just a few negative members who constantly criticise Mourinho based on an agenda. I've been critical at times and I was wary of him returning, but I see the smiles back on people's faces in the crowd and the optimism that he has brought. But I will say this. You are not representative of the vast majority of Chelsea supporters. Lionsden is not representative of the vast majority of Chelsea supporters. Mr Excalibur isn't representative of ANY Chelsea supporter that I've met in the last 20 years of going to Stamford Bridge (that's our home ground FYI). Now I do understand some of the criticism and frustration. People want things overnight. There's a certain sense of entitlement that fans who came to this club really from the turn of the century have. The type of fan whose brain wasn't blown by seeing that we'd signed Mark Hughes on Ceefax. The type of fan who had to look twice when they went to Priesfields in Gillingham and saw RUUD FUCKING GULLIT in a Chelsea shirt. There's a type of fan who thinks Roman's money entitles us to success and success now and if it doesn't arrive within the first year then it's time to turn on the manager. Those supporters are a cancer. Maybe parasite is a better word. They take all the good stuff and aren't prepared for any of the hard graft and the occasional fuck-up. Their form of 'support' isn't worth shit and for you to take that tiny, insignificant minority's negativity and attribute to the support at large and then blame it on Mourinho is disgusting and it should be viewed as such and nothing more.

Good fucking post!!!!! I couldn't have put this better myself!

If i could like this twice i would!

If we start next season in this same form, same pattern of play against these type of teams I don't think Jose will even make it past Xmas. Really really need to sort this attacking game plan out. And it is not even the striker problem either, doubt even with Costa today would have changed much. I think we deeply miss a true creative midfielder like Modric. Oscar is really not the perfect answer.

In the real world, Jose doesn't bring negativity. I challenge you to honestly say the atmosphere at Chelsea matches has been negative this year - it hasn't. In fact Jose has brought a kind of unity and togetherness amongst the Chelsea support (I'll repeat that, the Chelsea SUPPORT) that hasn't been there for a while. Under Robbie there was a defiance because we were underdogs, but under Jose there's been a belligerence and strength amongst the crowd.

On the internet it's a little different. In fact on this website there's been just a few negative members who constantly criticise Mourinho based on an agenda. I've been critical at times and I was wary of him returning, but I see the smiles back on people's faces in the crowd and the optimism that he has brought.

But I will say this. You are not representative of the vast majority of Chelsea supporters. Lionsden is not representative of the vast majority of Chelsea supporters. Mr Excalibur isn't representative of ANY Chelsea supporter that I've met in the last 20 years of going to Stamford Bridge (that's our home ground FYI).

Now I do understand some of the criticism and frustration. People want things overnight. There's a certain sense of entitlement that fans who came to this club really from the turn of the century have. The type of fan whose brain wasn't blown by seeing that we'd signed Mark Hughes on Ceefax. The type of fan who had to look twice when they went to Priesfields in Gillingham and saw RUUD FUCKING GULLIT in a Chelsea shirt. There's a type of fan who thinks Roman's money entitles us to success and success now and if it doesn't arrive within the first year then it's time to turn on the manager.

Those supporters are a cancer. Maybe parasite is a better word. They take all the good stuff and aren't prepared for any of the hard graft and the occasional fuck-up. Their form of 'support' isn't worth shit and for you to take that tiny, insignificant minority's negativity and attribute to the support at large and then blame it on Mourinho is disgusting and it should be viewed as such and nothing more.

This is getting boring.

Trying to compare an event that happened more then a decade ago to today is just ridiculous.

After all, this is the shame shenanigans people said about Moyes to SAF.

Just cause SAF took a couple of years to get going, means Moyes should have had the same criteria. :rolleyes:

Times changes, environment changes, United is not the same team that was the same back then, Chelsea is not the same team that was back then.

The big sponsorship deal that the elite teams get demand that they do good on frequent.

That's the environment we are in sadly. And if you say so otherwise, you are being naive.

About Mourinho it has already been said and no point in sounding like a broken record. This season we let it slide, next season if we are still in the same shit, then Mourinho will have lost it.

But until that happens we should all support our manager.

Btw I think today performance also concluded the debate success/failure this season once and for all. If this is what you call success then might as well happy with top 4 each season then. So that is Palace, Norwich, West Brom, West Ham, Sunderland, Villa that managed to fuck us over, not good enough.

When Mourinho said that Chelsea wouldn't be capable of winning the title this season, I expect few would have imagined it would be because we would lose points to the likes of Norwich and Sunderland at home...

This is getting boring.

Trying to compare an event that happened more then a decade ago to today is just ridiculous.

After all, this is the shame shenanigans people said about Moyes to SAF.

Just cause SAF took a couple of years to get going, means Moyes should have had the same criteria. :rolleyes:

Times changes, environment changes, United is not the same team that was the same back then, Chelsea is not the same team that was back then.

The big sponsorship deal that the elite teams get demand that they do good on frequent.

That's the environment we are in sadly. And if you say so otherwise, you are being naive.

About Mourinho it has already been said and no point in sounding like a broken record. This season we let it slide, next season if we are still in the same shit, then Mourinho will have lost it.

But until that happens we should all support our manager.

Are you from Colombia or Australia?

LMAO

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/chelsea/10806112/Chelsea-manager-looking-for-a-new-team-of-untouchables-to-match-Stamford-Bridges-class-of-2006.html

This thing is depressing at best. Hazard and Oscar future are in doubt, while Ivanovic, Cahill, Azi, JT older versio, Matic and Ramires are the new spine. From Ballack. Carvalho, JT younger version, Makelele, Drogba and Essiento this?

Matic+Ramires is his ideal pivot? I said in another topic, this season had been Ramires worst one. He was a different player in past two seasons. In the current one he became nothing more than a frustrating player, and a pain to watch, but it seems Mourinho is really happy with he saw.

I don't even have to mention our frustrating and laughable full back situations, and an average CB in disguise. Dark times ahead...

And about William.

Look at Ronaldo this year and under Mourinho. He's leaner this year.

The focus of Mourinho on strength, defense above all else is absurd.

Luiz, Oscar and even Hazard were better under Benitez. Hazard can on some matches cope with Mourinho style because of his capability of doing solo actions, dribbling but I doubt it's what Hazard is enjoying the most, prefers quick combination.

Oscar is also much better when there is pattern in offense as his strenght is intelligence and ability to move a lot but rigid attack when you have to do difference alone in the beginning is not his strength.

Mourinho is a one trick pony, excellent at that one but breaking compact defense he's rubbish as his Real Madrid side show last year against Manchester United who were just sitting deep, happy to let Madrid pass at snail pace in front of them.