The Mourinho Thread

Torres is done for...Ba is a donkey...i think ivanovic @right back is suicidal while ramires in central midfield in a pivot formation is a time bomb...mou needs to get this right...azpi on d right...cole or new left back on d left n get a gud central midfielder capable of stringing passes and gud in spreading aerial passes that will also complement matic defensive duties...so that against teams lyk norwich all full back will support attack while we have options to create chances oda than relying on Hazard's brilliance to create chances for us...story of our season...second to the last page of the whole story...WE WERE ABYSMAL...NOT CLINICAL INFRONT OF GOAL...Mourinho has d summer to get thingz done...next season if he fails to give this team d flair and fluidity to attack n kill off games...he will get fired!

time to leave....go back to inter and play you favourite defensive football....bring back Roberto Di Matteo , Mata and KDB and with Lukaku & Costa in front we will look completely different

That is a bit over the top mate. But obviously we would look different if we had those 4+ RDM, he would have approached this game very much differently, we used to screw teams like this over last season until Rafa came in.

i think jose should hire retired spain footballer as the coach you know, so they can teach simple pass, moderate, or the tricky one.

i think jose is the best tactician, but he hasnt any experience as football player, so teaching technique and skill is outside his zone.

and about mentoring, i think we have so few people about passing technique. or maybe only one (lampard).

Jose's tactic was working at Real Madrid cos they have many players at their own peak (already had good technique and skill). Like CR7, Modric, Alonso, Bale, Benzema. So easy for jose to implement his tactic there. its different here, we have almost young players here. They need someone to teach them about vision, passing, decision making etc.

Barca have their own philosophy, not mention Xavi or other for mentoring, Atletico have Simeone, who was a world class and had 100+ international caps.

I wish zola can be part of our management next year

<p>Some people here are just as annoying as the Barcelona fans or the Liverpool fans. You know, those who hate Mourinho and even start to talk about his family and personal life, just because. Everyone is entitled to an opinion, I even agree that Mourinho has made a lot of mistakes this season, but making a mission out of talking shit about him everytime we lose or draw is just pathetic. Personally, I am sick of this. Another topic I won't visit anymore. </p>

i think jose should hire retired spain footballer as the coach you know, so they can teach simple pass, moderate, or the tricky one.

i think jose is the best tactician, but he hasnt any experience as football player, so teaching technique and skill is outside his zone.

and about mentoring, i think we have so few people about passing technique. or maybe only one (lampard).

Jose's tactic was working at Real Madrid cos they have many players at their own peak (already had good technique and skill). Like CR7, Modric, Alonso, Bale, Benzema. So easy for jose to implement his tactic there. its different here, we have almost young players here. They need someone to teach them about vision, passing, decision making etc.

Barca have their own philosophy, not mention Xavi or other for mentoring, Atletico have Simeone, who was a world class and had 100+ international caps.

I wish zola can be part of our management next year

And because in Spain, not many teams like to sit deep and let the other team have the ball for the entire match.

some here don't have a red line concerning Jose's decisions or performance ... IMO, if he decides to let either of Oscar or Hazard go in the summer and we aren't in a good position to win the CL or PL by X-Mas, he should be sacked