The Mourinho Thread

Simply put Jose is Chelsea. He's probably the only manager in the world that can come here and run things his way and definitely the only one to have the majority of the fans' backing even if his decisions are not particularly popular and that's the kind of guy we need. Sure, there will be some short-minded people who praise his genius when we beat Liverpool at Anfield the way we did, but will be quick to slate him for his "anti-football" when we lose a game and start questioning his tactics, but who cares.

How? This season hasnt been so bad!

Yeah, we didnt win any trophies but so what? Teams dont win trophies every year!

We made some important improvements and I am confident Mourinho will do the right business in this upcoming transfer window and I am absolutely positive we will come strong next season...

The only improvements this season have been Matic in midfield and Azpi/Cahill in their respective positions.

I know this season hasn't been bad...it's just frustrating that we got so close to the title yet we will most likely fall 1 win short!

Hopefully Mourinho can improve our goalscoring chances and turn us into a ruthless team in the coming seasons

He also did the same to Ronaldo. Ronaldo like Hazard complained about his negative, rigid tactics, especially in the clasicos. It wasn't just Casillas and Ramos. He fell out with almost all his players at Madrid.

http://www.goal.com/en-gh/news/4375/editorials/2013/08/07/4170817/how-ronaldo-mourinhos-relationship-deteriorated-at-real

There are two things here:

1. Mourinho's cricism of Hazard

2. Hazard's apparent criticism of Chelsea's style of play.

Regarding the first,..I don't really recall Ronaldo coming under fire from Mourinho for his performances but in any case,. Ronaldo was already established, and doesn't have anything to prove to Mourinho..he had already won the Ballon d'Or before he even came under his management, so if he doesn't agree with his critcism its fair. Hazard cannot justify himself the same way.

About the second,...those are sound-bytes the press got from a player who had a really frustrating match. There's bound to be negativity and its that negativity that's being blown out of proportion. Mourinho himself has disregarded those comments (publicly, at least) saying they were being taken out of context.

Again, the Madrid thing is an exception, rather than a rule...In Inter, Chelsea and Porto, Mourinho had a left a core of players that were still grateful to him.

Mourinho—"My strikers are good players. I’m happy if they’re here next season with us again." (Sun) #CFC

:ph34r::fainthv9:

Jose—"Even our wingers & No.10s, Oscar, Schurrle & Willian need to score more goals, be more clinical & produce more from the way we played"