The Mourinho Thread

There was no confirmation of that by the club and no mention of it by any media source, IIRC. So, for all we know, he might still be coaching (even though he does not have actually coaching badges).

He is currently Darije Kalezic's assistant at Jong PSV in the Eerste Divisie. (source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boudewijn_Zenden) ... PHEW!

Just looking through the fixtures of us comparing to City,Arsenal and Liverpool. If we don't win the title this season that would be a sack worthy offence imo, if we throw this away now especially with our easy fixtures would be unforgivable. I hope we win it by early next month and concentrate on CL, beating Arsenal next week and that is them out of it.

But we have gotten into a position where winning the league or else would be considered a failure.

Yes! Let's sack Mourinho if we don't win the title!

Just looking through the fixtures of us comparing to City,Arsenal and Liverpool. If we don't win the title this season that would be a sack worthy offence imo, if we throw this away now especially with our easy fixtures would be unforgivable. I hope we win it by early next month and concentrate on CL, beating Arsenal next week and that is them out of it.

But we have gotten into a position where winning the league or else would be considered a failure.

Do us a favor and don't post any more of your opinions here.

Your just a WUM trying to stir up arguments with your passive aggressive post.

Circumstances changed *because* of the work Mourinho has done with team. It doesn't make sense to hold Mourinho accountable if we don't win the league because it's largely due to him that we're even frontrunners in the title race.

Yep I know that is why he is a great manager, even the best in the world. But if we don't win the title now all the good work earlier this season would have gone to waste, the MIN EXPECTATION is to finish in top 2 or top 3 at the stress because even though in our terrible season last year, we managed that.

Yes! Let's sack Mourinho if we don't win the title!

I am not saying we MUST/SHOULD sack him, no way we should because he is the best in business. All I am saying is if we throw away the league now THAT IS A SACKABLE OFFENSE whether he will actually be sacked or not I don't know. If in our position now and throwing it away, any manager of Bayern/Barca/Real and maybe even City would be sacked.

So in general my point is if we bottle it now then that is pretty horrible and the season would be considered a failure.

Happy with him so far, but his 1:0 goal protecting, lack of squad rotation and to some extent unnecessary signings (Schurrle, Salah) are areas he has to improve next season imo.

No one expected us to be on top of PL now, but then again odds at start of season were on our side only behind Mancity.

Willian, Schurrle, Torres (wow, just fucking wow). That's half of our attacking force that are bang average/mediocre. No fucking eggs, no fucking omelettes. Jose has been shitting out gold eggs with this squad all season. Now its caught up with us.

That moment when he was going to change Willian but changed his mind for Oscar.

We all had those moments when we where like, fuck I wish I done that before then this other decision!

Maybe there was a miscommunicatio with the fourth official and it was really Oscar who was supposed to go in the first place and be on the board.

That moment when he was going to change Willian but changed his mind for Oscar.

We all had those moments when we where like, fuck I wish I done that before then this other decision!

Not really sure how it's mou's fault at all. It was blatantly obvious that it wasn't a card. I honestly don't think it was a foul at all. He caught up with delph and then ran beside him. They both stuck there arms out like 3 inches but neither pulled the other one back.

No reason for it to be called a foul at all

I blame this lose on him, everyone could see Willian was walkin a tight rope and he brought of Oscar instead, Also why did we buy Salah if we cant even play him in games like Villa?

Blame Oscar :D he's playing so bad he always has to be taken of first, even when another player is at risk of a 2nd yellow.

I agree about Salah though. I know he has to adapt to the league, but a January signing is meant to improve the squad in the final stretch of the season - yet he's barely had a chance to contribute.