The Mourinho Thread

He needs to do better with his squad rotation, some players are starting to tire before the business end of the season for example when we were 3-0 up at fulham or 2-0 against spurs why wasnt Hazard rested? The same goes for Ivanovic, surely Cole cant be that bad not to warranty at least one game against the weaker sides when we need more width. As for Salah I know his raw but he can only get better by playing especially when we have the Champ League like this week when other players need resting. I dont want him to go all Rafa with rotation but he should at least manage it better, to avoid Oscar like burnouts in this crucial period.

He needs to do better with his squad rotation, some players are starting to tire before the business end of the season for example when we were 3-0 up at fulham or 2-0 against spurs why wasnt Hazard rested? The same goes for Ivanovic, surely Cole cant be that bad not to warranty at least one game against the weaker sides when we need more width. As for Salah I know his raw but he can only get better by playing especially when we have the Champ League like this week when other players need resting. I dont want him to go all Rafa with rotation but he should at least manage it better, to avoid Oscar like burnouts in this crucial period.

Because no one in our squad comes anywhere near Hazard in terms of quality. Rest Hazard when we are 2-0 up against Spurs...? Then they score and we have no one creating anything for us. Oscar, Willian and Schurrle. Which one is creative?

Because no one in our squad comes anywhere near Hazard in terms of quality. Rest Hazard when we are 2-0 up against Spurs...? Then they score and we have no one creating anything for us. Oscar, Willian and Schurrle. Which one is creative?

If our defence cannot keep a 2-0 or 3-0 lead then we dont deserve to win the title

In that case, you don't sign players like Salah if you don't trust him when we are 3-0 up...

As a team, he has to respect them all. I don't say he should start him every game, but when it's possible and he said himself to Wilmots (Belgium NT coach to rest Hazard) why the hell let him play 90 min when we were leading like that? Lack of confidence ? I don't know but i think it's discutable

The FA may take action following the skirmish which marred the end of the Villa-Chelsea encounter

Oh the joy......

As alluded to earlier, the FA will be reviewing through Chris Foy's report and if he happens to report Mourinho using abusing language that led to his sent off, he could get a two-match ban. The others involved in that incident may also get punished.

he said nothing lol...

The governing body has yet to come to a decision however on whether the Chelsea manager should face further action after he was sent to the stands by Foy towards the end of the match at Aston Villa on Saturday.

<_<

he said nothing lol...

The governing body has yet to come to a decision however on whether the Chelsea manager should face further action after he was sent to the stands by Foy towards the end of the match at Aston Villa on Saturday.

<_<

Nice to just quote out one sentence to take the whole thing out of context...