The Mourinho Thread

It was Jose Mourinho’s Chelsea who beat Wenger in his 500th game in charge of Arsenal in 2005 and the Portuguese, who has now not lost to Wenger in 11 games, ruined the Frenchman’s day once again.
BBC Sport

The Special One.... so special indeed!

Well, now Mourinho lunatics will blame the squad if we dont win the league. We already have some crazy people claiming Arsenal and even Liverpool have better squads.

Its very simple: Mourinho is so special that if we end up in 3rd position it means the squad is only good enough to end up in 5th, and only Jose magic make the team climb 2 positions.

The common sense is: we have the 2nd strongest squad in the league, you will find few people outside rival fans arguing about that. What I ask is: whats the purppose of a special one? If at the end of the day the team will finish in a position that a mediocre manager would be able to achieve? Why we praise the managers if in the end the quality of the squad is what really matters?

Untill now, Mourinhos job has been inconsitent. For me Brendand Rodgers is easily the manager of the season. He is doing a miracle with that Liverpool squad.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1j1pcj_best-of-jose-mourinho-at-chelsea_sport

Some of you may find this to be familiar watching the beginning as you might have watched this before and that's because it really is the same as the old version, just that this is an updated one with soundbites from Mourinho's pressers this season..

Always takes a season to really bed in and complete the squad as the manager wants. Rodgers has had two seasons to drill his players how he wants and it's paying off; Pellegrini and Mourinho probably have the two best squads in the league and as such they are doing what it expected of them this year. Next year will be interesting, but I bet my bottom dollar Liverpool won't win it.

the big change in Liverpool is they now have owners willing to invest .. I hate the Fenway group and Boston Red Sox ,,, but they arent idiots like scums last owners

and arent thieves like the Glazers ,,,,I am afraid the Scum will be even more dangerous over the next few years

Lol. So are we forgetting their defensive record? Or does that suddenly not matter? How can Jose be inconsistent and Rogers amazing when Liverpool have also lost / dropped points to lower teams. Our squad may be bigger but all 3 of our strikers dont make one of theirs. Its hardly a miracle when you have two of the best forwards in the league.

Dont understand your hate against Mourinho. We are in the best league position that we have been in the last 3 years yet you are nitpicking. Liverpool forums that way ----->

I dont understand your point. I need to think Mourinho is doing a better job, otherwise I need to join Liverpool forum? So, if I think Messi is better than Hazard, that makes me a Barcelona fan? Its probably the first time in PL that they really have a chance to win it, when no one expected then to do it.

Liverpool is dropping points, but thats not my point. Mourinho has a better squad in his hands. Even if City win the league, for me Mourinho did a better job than Pellegrini, because with their squad, at this point there should be no doubt about whos going to win the league. Why are you assuming I am a "hater"? Yeah, we are in better position than previous seasons, but it would be insane to imagine Mourinho doing worst than Villas Boas or Di Matteo.

If you think our problems rely on the striker, you shoukd ask Mourinho why we dont have a proper one. We are still in a good position to win the league, because City has been inconsisten as well.

the big change in Liverpool is they now have owners willing to invest .. I hate the Fenway group and Boston Red Sox ,,, but they arent idiots like scums last owners

and arent thieves like the Glazers ,,,,I am afraid the Scum will be even more dangerous over the next few years

Yea, Fenway group seem to have learnt from Dalglish's failure in the transfer market..

With UCL football on the way for the scum..i'm expecting heavy investment in the next 2-3 years