The Mourinho Thread

Just hinted that there may be more Essien type situations this summer where older players want to move on in order to play more. Ash and Lamps obviously.

Also, when asked if he can see Courtois staying at Atletico next season, José simply said "no."

see?? this is what I am talking about! What's your fucking problem?? I asked a fucking question! Just keep your little mouth shut

Who do you expect to answer you? Roman himself? And how do you expect to increase the Bridge? What stand should be built upon?

Wait, how does that prove that Wenger is right? Doesn't it prove him wrong if anything? I mean, over the last 3 seasons, we've played the 33 games less that 72 hours before the previous match while they have only played 23 games; 10 less than us. The shortest rest between two games was also for us.

He was being sarcastic :Goober:

I was watching the Jose documentary, and he seemed to be doing so well at Madrid, they won the league in record style... fast forward a year Jose fell out with most of the squad, the Spanish press and many of the fans.. what actually happened in his last season for Real? I know many Managers fail at Madrid, with all that player power and politics.

From what I understand, pretty much everything that could have gone wrong did go wrong for Jose behind the scenes.

The media were strongly anti-Mourinho, and he refused to be swayed by popular opinion in his squad selection and tactics. This understandably added stress to the already stressful Madrid job, and Mourinho did at times crack under the pressure, lashing out at people both publicly and probably privately as well. This gave the press ammunition in their anti-Mourinho agenda, and the problem compounded upon itself. On top of that there was the perception that the football Madrid played under Mourinho (counter attacking) was too negative and didn't fit the image of the Galacticos which as a concept is pretty much anathema to Mourinho's philosophies about work rate and teamwork.

I'm not sure how much of it was the influence of Casillas and company after he was benched, and how much it was Jose's private dealings with the players, but he definitely got on the wrong side of a group of players who commanded too much power at the club, and star power in the media. By the time he left the situation was pretty much untenable at the club with a board/president that was more interested in the marketability and glamour of players, a dressing room that was divided, and no intention of steering the club away from its Galacticos ideology to match Mourinho's vision of the way forward.

All in all it was a bad match of both manager and club. What Real really want is a coach that will follow instructions and behave himself. Mourinho was never going to be that.

Who do you expect to answer you? Roman himself? And how do you expect to increase the Bridge? What stand should be built upon?

Maybe someone knows if it can be extended or not. I think it can, you can extened on the matthew harding upper can't you? it's not that high.

Stop being rude. You are annoying.

From what I understand, pretty much everything that could have gone wrong did go wrong for Jose behind the scenes.

The media were strongly anti-Mourinho, and he refused to be swayed by popular opinion in his squad selection and tactics. This understandably added stress to the already stressful Madrid job, and Mourinho did at times crack under the pressure, lashing out at people both publicly and probably privately as well. This gave the press ammunition in their anti-Mourinho agenda, and the problem compounded upon itself. On top of that there was the perception that the football Madrid played under Mourinho (counter attacking) was too negative and didn't fit the image of the Galacticos which as a concept is pretty much anathema to Mourinho's philosophies about work rate and teamwork.

I'm not sure how much of it was the influence of Casillas and company after he was benched, and how much it was Jose's private dealings with the players, but he definitely got on the wrong side of a group of players who commanded too much power at the club, and star power in the media. By the time he left the situation was pretty much untenable at the club with a board/president that was more interested in the marketability and glamour of players, a dressing room that was divided, and no intention of steering the club away from its Galacticos ideology to match Mourinho's vision of the way forward.

All in all it was a bad match of both manager and club. What Real really want is a coach that will follow instructions and behave himself. Mourinho was never going to be that.

This is why the yes man was perfect for them.

I really don't see a better match for real Madrid then Carlo.

He likes to play attacking fútbol and is very easy going.

At the moment his team is ready to challenge for everything. They like city as mourinho put it are the finish product.

So we shall see what Carlo can do this season.

Maybe someone knows if it can be extended or not. I think it can, you can extened on the matthew harding upper can't you? it's not that high.

Stop being rude. You are annoying.

It's virtually impossible. The club posted a feasibility study about it not too long ago. The link:

http://www.chelseafc.com/fullwidth-article/article/2629432

Enjoy.

Jose Mourinho believes Chelsea WON'T win the title as he targets squad evolution and improvement

Chelsea boss Mourinho brought champagne to his press conference to celebrate his 51st birthday this week.

But when asked whether he would be celebrating with champagne at the end of the season, Mourinho said: "I don't think so.

"I think we drink champagne because we are improving, playing well and the results are improving as a consequence.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/jose-mourinho-believes-chelsea-wont-3069711#.Uufnz9LA5nI