The Mourinho Thread

Remember when Mourinho left Inter and they turned to shit? apparently that's because Mourinho was selfish and didn't consider the future and was only in it for himself.

Man.Utd have now turned to shit now Ferguson has left and apparently that is the last bit of proof of his ultimate greatness.

Go figure.

He should have accepted Rooney's transfer request when he actually did put up one.

United would have been on the wrong end of the table of it isn't for Wazza.

Jose will surely get an apology from Riley after that ref's performance at Stoke he was awful and cheated us , I doubt Riley will apologise to Chelsea though he will probably be happy .

don't know what you're talking about

3-2 flattered us

we were completely outplayed by Stoke in that second half

Got it wrong with the subs today, but every one does sometime or another. We can see what he is trying to implement, but this is a different group of players from 2004, so it's going to take more time. I still think we can win the league, mainly because our rival's have there flaws aswell. I reckon this will be like 10/11 and the best of the bad bunch will win it.

People can't blame the referee for how badly we defended.

No but you can for the foul on Azpi ,the pen on Ba and the fouling and timewasting he let go. But you are right the first goal was an error by Cech and the second was awful from Mikel who let Ireland go unchallenged,the third was when we were chasing the winner .

"I think Chelsea are in trouble" Phil big nose Thompson, the resident div at sky sports. Doesn't realize we are still joint second with his beloved Liverpool

Oh for Christ sake here we go again....way our defense is we could be in big trouble but aint gone the way of Man U yet.....crisis again blahhhhhh

His subs were okay today IMO.

Schurrle sub is completely understandable - Schurrle was clearly tired in his general play, lost the ball almost every time he got it after his second goal. He ran his socks off, first game in about a month, of course he's not going to be match fit. You'd want to bring on some fresh legs for the last 20 minutes - completely understandable.

Bringing on Lampard was fine too - we were in search for a goal after all.

Ba for Torres was spot on too as Fernando didn't do anything all game.

The defence let him down today, everyone bar probably Terry had horrible games IMO.

No but you can for the foul on Azpi ,the pen on Ba and the fouling and timewasting he let go. But you are right the first goal was an error by Cech and the second was awful from Mikel who let Ireland go unchallenged,the third was when we were chasing the winner .

Yup, I think we just have to accept we played a terrible, terrible game today. I don't think we need to analyse the game so much for that simple reason, we were simply beaten by a team that quite clearly wanted it more.

Got it wrong with the subs today. I think we would have won had he not brought Eto'o and Lampard on. Can't complain too much though, his subs have won us quit a lot of games this season. I just hope he doesn't blame it on the foul on Azpi like he did against WBA.

don't know what you're talking about

3-2 flattered us

we were completely outplayed by Stoke in that second half

Outplayed by Stoke in the second half? :doh:

I know we screwed things up then but to say we were outplayed is ridiculous. Stoke did nothing special. They just improved on their performances from the first half, defended deep like most teams do against us and then score 2 goals from 2 moments of individual brilliance from counter attacks. We did nothing of note in the second half, but so did Stoke. They just had more luck and things going for them.

"I think Chelsea are in trouble" Phil big nose Thompson, the resident div at sky sports. Doesn't realize we are still joint second with his beloved Liverpool

Such comments are laughable really. One week, we play well, win comfortably and they say we will challenge for the title. We look strong and going in the right direction bla bla bla. Lose one game like this and it's suddenly 'Chelsea are in crisis' or 'Chelsea are in trouble'. Pathetic!