The Mourinho Thread

Well I do remember everyone here and all over the world saying that Mourinho had audition for the United job when Madrid eliminated United in the Champions League.

As the saying goes, where there's smoke there's fire.

And besides Chelsea had been going through many managers in the past and Mourinho could have come back before.

It's interesting he comes after saf retires...

But who cares, just like Chelsea was not his first choice so was Mourinho never our first choice.

We each settled for second best and that's fine by me.

yeah... Mourinho who had talked to the Abramovich back in January, Mourinho who has said million times there's only one team for him in England, Mourinho who is as fierce as they come... sat on his bed - while on the phone with other people and sobbed because he has lost a job!

Not to mention Spanish press (and Torres himself) linking Mourinho to Chelse during the last two years. All those rumours were endless - Mourinho buying a house in London (last spring!), Rui Faria registering a car to London, Mourinho having pre-signed contract with Chelsea (sometime in December), Mourinho's daughter admitted to some college in London (about the same time), Mourinho wearing some expensive watch - supposedly a gift from RA, Mourinho being instrumental in forcing Lampard's contract extention, Mourinho spending his free day in London, Mourinho definitely signing with Chelsea, Mourinho absent at training because of traveling to London (last two should be February if my memory serves me right), and all this with so much detail that I always wondered how do they get all this information - even players leaking news to the press would not account for such details.

And now they're spinning a completely different story. Well, good luck to them, I guess...

Well I was reading an article that stated otherwise.

How his players complain cause he will put them to play as a small team.

Here:

The arguments usually centred on the players’ sense that their coach was demeaning them. At three levels. One, because too often against Barcelona he made them play like a little team does against a big team, seeking to stop the rival from playing and hoping to snatch a goal on the break. Two, because beyond counter-attack Mourinho’s Real had no settled system of play, meaning that even the weaker teams they played against figured that ceding possession of the ball to them was the best way to ensure they would not know how to attack. Three, because he seemed to follow a deviously crafted script, either blaming referees for defeats or stoutly defending his methods of play.

http://www.ft.com/intl/cms/s/2/3fcb0618-15aa-11e3-950a-00144feabdc0.html#ixzz2eDYMeIvj

Mourinho has identified that people tend to change their style and sit deep against us(if you watched his last interview), so he'll find the perfect system to overcome that. We just need time for the players to understand their roles perfectly.

Quite a bit of noise coming from AVB, nothing as yet from our man and I hope it stays that way - until after the game at least!

Hopefully the 'talking' will be done on the pitch with the same end result as the same fixture last season.

Quite a bit of noise coming from AVB, nothing as yet from our man and I hope it stays that way - until after the game at least!

Hopefully the 'talking' will be done on the pitch with the same end result as the same fixture last season.

Looking forward to what Jose has to say. Most of the interesting stuff will be released later tonight/papers tomorrow.

José Mourinho has lost just 1.84% of his home league games across his entire managerial career. #CFC

That's negligible but ridiculously some chelsea fans don't seem to think he is the best business of our summer transfer. He will definitely show us the way forward.