The Mourinho Thread

Was still cringewothy that he kept using the word we, as though he was part of it, to me its nothing more then to try and use sassy talk into fans ears to get the swooning over him because some people cling on to every word he says.

It's not the first time a manager gets appointed and uses past things he had no part in and referred to it as "we". AVB in his first press conference regularly referred back to 10/11 and used the phrase "we". For example "we got back in the title race, but then went to Old Trafford and conceded inside 30 seconds".

I have seen it many times before with manager and players, i think Hiddink referred to Moscow in the same manner when a potential rematch in Rome looked possible (could be wrong it was a long time ago).

He does look happy, doesn't he?

Don't take me wrong, I'm passionate about RM - not as much as about Chelsea, but I try to avoid conflicts between both passions (plus Inter) and I couldn't wait for him to leave Madrid (ofc I wanted him here, but more than anything else I wanted him out of there). I'd said it through all last season. It wasn't good for RM anymore and it was terrible for José. He looks younger, happier and better now.

Anyway, I'm so happy to see him like this here and I know problems will come and tense moments will follow, but I hope he doesn't lose this happiness through all his stay with us.

tumblr_mq50l7k0bb1s5t28vo9_1280.jpg

tumblr_mq50l7k0bb1s5t28vo5_1280.jpg

tumblr_mq50l7k0bb1s5t28vo8_1280.jpg

I actually liked this quote of him:

"This club is so special that I'm back and I hope to stay for a long time. That's the only thing I can say, to every other professional in the world. This is my own experience. I'm back and I'm so happy I'm back."

Following quote was in reply to a reporter who asked Jose if he would consider covering himself in blue paint as part of the kit launch.

Jose Mourinho: "For Adidas I would do almost everything, but not everything. But for Chelsea, I would do everything." #CFC

like a BOSS :tophat: :tophat:

Mourinho—"Some strikers like to come between the lines & get the ball at their feet turn & play almost in the same area as the No.10."

"I would want to improve them but that quality is one that the strikers at the club [Chelsea] don't have."

Reporter to Mourinho—"So is that why you want Rooney?"
Mourinho—"Forbidden word! Go to the wall! Turn your back for two minutes!"

i must say i'm not really liking this new Mou, there is no more arrogance

and what the fuck is he talking about we're fine in midfield...Essien and Lampard are so slow it's not even funny

Ramires and MvG, well Yaya alone would beat that

of fucking course we're not fine

"i can get more out of Torres" , this is the most worrying part if he really said that, i don't think i could handle another season with the Spanish dragqueen

he's the happy one, well fuck that, you're the special one and always will be and if you don't believe it that no one will

i was so excited to see him back at Chelsea, but he didn't really come back did he?

and what the fuck is he talking about we're fine in midfield...Essien and Lampard are so slow it's not even funny

"i can get more out of Torres" , this is the most worrying part if he really said that, i don't think i could handle another season with the Spanish dragqueen

he's the happy one, well fuck that, you're the special one and always will be and if you don't believe it that no one will

i was so excited to see him back at Chelsea, but he didn't really come back did he?

Yeah your probably right, what does Jose Know?!?

facepalm5.gif

When a reporter mentioned 'Rooney', Mourinho jokingly told him, "Forbidden word! Go to the wall and turn your back for two minutes!"

Mourinho also said other managers are welcome to all his dossiers on coaching - but they can't put a USB "in my brain" and download that.

Mourinho on Moyes: "When he finished 4th, it's a trophy,He didn't take a medal home but for me, it's a trophy."

Oh, he is back, alright! :D