The Mourinho Thread

Regarding the formation talk for this season i am thinking Jose won't be using 4-2-3-1 or 4-3-3.

He always like's to be one step ahead off the opposition, which is why he introduced 4-3-3 the last time while every one else was still stuck in their 4-4-2 ways.

Mourinho will try something to get a step ahead of the opposition again, the question is, what?

Regarding the formation talk for this season i am thinking Jose won't be using 4-2-3-1 or 4-3-3.

He always like's to be one step ahead off the opposition, which is why he introduced 4-3-3 the last time while every one else was still stuck in their 4-4-2 ways.

Mourinho will try something to get a step ahead of the opposition again, the question is, what?

True but the thing now is, managers, coaches, football staffs, players are much more adaptable in England in regards to tactics and formations as compared to last time when people stuck rigidly to 4-4-2 and allowed Mourinho to cash in on that. The issue now is about introducting a new formation to surprise people or be one step ahead of the the opposition but establish a system(or systems) that can bring out the best in our players in an attempt to be a dominant force in England, like we were last time under Mourinho.

i think it will still be a 4-2-3-1 with slight variations. It will be interesting to see what roles he has pegged for Mata, de Bruyne and Oscar.

No. I think it won't end well if Drogba comes back

I really like Aitor and I didn't understand why he stayed in RM when Mou left... which is why I'm not sure he'll join Mou.

Rui and Aitor were like the guys he trusted the most in the past few years, so if when he left Aitor stayed - unless it was RM call - I don't see why he'd join us now :dunno:

I hope he does though

http://www.irishmirror.ie/sport/soccer/soccer-news/chelsea-jose-mourinho-won-new-2055845

Mourinho is set to be joined at Chelsea by assistant Aitor Karanka, who departed Real Madrid on Monday with a year left on his contract.

Seems like that's a pure speculation by media, as always.